What did i get myself get into?

"I'm outside" lavonté spoke through the phone

"Alright" i got up and walked to my closet grabbing a backpack full of clothes and heading out not paying attention to my dad or his hoe ass girlfriend.

I walked to the car and my things in the car, before walking to the front and entering.

"So what's up?" he looked over at me with a smirk.

"Well are my clothes still at your house?"

"Mhmm"

"Well take me there"

"Alright"

He looked down at his phone with one hand on the steering wheel. It looked like he was texting someone, and i felt a little flame in my stomach starting flare.

I became angry and squinting my eyes looking at it didn't help.

Get it together licia you dont like him

I'm not jealous, just angry... about what happened

I broke the silence "so where are your parents? "

"Somewhere out of state" he shrugged.

After that i didn't say a word until we arrive.

I got out, put on my backpack and entered.

I put my things up and stare at the couch to see him rolling up a blunt.

he cut his eyes at me "can i help you?"

"That shit stink"

"Your point?" i roll my eyes at his smart ass remark, I'm tellin you i'm gone snatch his ass up one day.

"You seem stressed " he laughs.

"Nah i'm good" i lied

"Mhm sit down and quit playin like you don't want me"

"I don't vonté and I just said i'm good"

He lick the swisher and continues "just sit the fuck down, stop being stubborn the fuck"

I jump at his yelling and sit two cushions down from him.

"Closer" he said as he lit the blunt all over.

"No that shit stink"

"You will get used to it" he laugh sticking the blunt in his mouth and lighting it.

I scoot over and look at the tv that was playing a basketball game.

He inhale the blunt and turn his head and exhale in my face, in an instant i began coughing.

"Light weight" he smirks.

"Fuck do you expec-" i was cut off by him handing the blunt to me. Deep down i didnt want to but hell why not? I heard this is a so called stress reliever and theres a first time for everything.

***

We sat in the living room for about 45 minutes both blown. Like completely out of our minds.

He sits up and ask me about the issue and why i needed a ride and i told him.

He's really cool to be honest, not like cool enough for that but as a friend and i never thought i would say that Because i honestly hated him.

He is so high but the speech he is telling about ''how life throws suns at you, you have to hit it with a tennis racket" is funny.

After that He look at me and starts laughing. the look is hard to explain because we were both high.

"What is so funny, i want to know" i laugh not knowing what the fuck he was dying at.

"You" he laugh harder trying to gasp for air "you look so cute right now" he lick his lips.

And there it goes

My stomach felt like it hit the floor.

He leans in closer to me and place his hand under my chin bringing my face closer to his.

I shouldn't be doing this.

He pull me in close enough for our lips to touch and can i say this kiss was so passionate, I don't even understand why, but i like this

He got off the couch not breaking the kiss whatsoever, and leans over in between my legs lifting me off the couch soon walking me to his bedroom.

All kind of thoughts went through my head but I somehow ignore them

He laid me on his bed and slowly start unbuttoning my shirt.

"Wait tay"

"Hmm?" he look up at me

"This isn't a good idea "

"But, i want you, i've been wanting you, for the longest why stop now lici?"

I hold myself up on my elbows, "because we are just high, we wouldn't be doing this if we were sober"

"Welp too bad" he continue to unbutton my shirt all the way to the bottom.

I fall back and put my hand on my head

What did i just get myself in to?

"I will take care of you" he lean over me and began kissing on my neck and sucking on it leaving multiple marks on it, i cover my eyes out of embarrassment.

Am i really letting him do this?

Is he really doing this?

He soon trail down my stomach and put his mouth on the top of my pants unbuttoning them with his teeth.

Oh my god, is this really happening? It is.

He proceed to pull my pants down and throw them across the room looking at me with a smirk.
I want a sandwich

The fuck? I giggle out loud at my random thought.

"Hmm?" he looke at me.

I reply with a shake of my head.

He pull my boyshorts down and start to go down on me.

Moans fill the bedroom.

Damn i want some chili cheese fries

If only walls had eyes. Well I'm glad it doesnt.

What if. Shit i forgot what i was going to say.

"Mmmm" he sure do know to work his tongue, deep down i have a guilty feeling

He stands up and pulls his length out, my eyes widen at the size of it.

You can't do this

"Wait" i gulp but he ignores me and grips my ankles throwing them in the air slowly putting his tip in.

A sharp pain hit me, I sit up because of the pain.

"Oucchh, stop!" i cry.

"Mm, you'll get used to it. " he said slowly pushing his member all the way in.

Bitch you have the Munchies

Next thing i know he was plowing me all night...

Go eat hoe

******************************

This chapter was a bit extra and sped up, i am mf tied rn. But i did it bc of my supporters 😋 how we feeling about them fuckin? I tried not to get too exclusive i dont want yall moms going through ya phone wonderin why you so obsessed with wattpad. LMAOAK OK I GOT DRAMA THOUGH SO STAY TUNED. 💙