Uninvited guest.

"We here " I heard tink say, I opened my eyes and looked out the window to see my house.

"How long have I been sleep?" I rubbed my eyes and pulled the seat up.

"About 7 hours" she laughed as she grabbed her phone out her pocket. "But hurry up and get out, I got to get home. "

"what time is it tink? And since when did you have a curfew" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I got to meet my auntie in New Orleans later on today" she pressed the home button on her phone "and it's 4:36 am. "

"Ugh, okay" I stretched my arms before opening my door and getting out.

I made it in my house and dragged myself up the stair and stripped each step until I made it to my bathroom and running the shower, I got in and wash my body before getting out, brushing my teeth and pulling my hair up.

I grabbed my long tshirt and some boy shorts and went to bed.

********************************************
I woke up with a complete headache, too bad I didn't have my phone I could check up and not be so bored. But since today is Sunday I guess I can sit in the house and watch tv.

I got up and hopped in the shower putting on some nike sweats and a white nike short sleeve shirt and watched my favorite show, Stevens universe.

********************************************
It's finally Monday and no one woke me up, so I'm officially late for school, I turned to my side to grab my remote and check the time on the tv that now read 10:30 am. 🤕 I rushed and got dressed and put on my uniform, grabbed the project and computer and ran downstairs straight to the door with out stopping for breakfast.

I ran and ran Nonstop until I reached my school.

I walked in the doors and rushed to my locker

"Late again I see" mr kar looked at me and shook his head. Does this man live in the hallways?

"I know, I'm sorry, a lot happened and I didn't have anyone or anything to wake me up. "I whined as I took a deep breath

"Mhm, This is your last time ms veras, next time will result in detention" he rolled his eyes and walked in his class.

I exhaled in relief and walked to my locker putting the project up and grabbing my books as I went into my class.

After all my classes I had to go to chemistry, and I have a feeling things are going to get awkward.

I went to my locked and grabbed the project as soon as I shut the door lavontè'S face was behind it with a smirk, I looked at him. "What now?"

"I heard you were late?" He started laughing

"Yep, and it's not funny" I rolled my eyes.

"But it is"

"Whatever " I walked off, but was pulled back by his hand on my neck. What is up with this boy & choking ..

He leaned in next to my ear "You know you want me, why you fronting, I know you want me, it's not like anyone else have to know about us"

I attempted to gulp "I-I"

"You what"

"I have to g-go to class" I coughed. He let me go and went to chemistry class.