Unexpected

" What?" I stood there with my towel wrapped around my body and held it with my right hand.

"Uhm, uh I'm here for the project? " he furrowed his eyebrows.

"We'll wait down here" I shut the door in his face and walked up stairs to my room and slid on my under garments before putting on my shorts and a wife beater, and jogging back downstairs to the door and opened it to see lavontè standing at the door. "Nigga come in so we can get this done. "

"I am the fuck" he rolled his eyes, I shut the door behind him and walked back upstairs as he followed me.

When we reached the room i grabbed my book bag and picked the glass out and looked at it, it formed into what seemed to be microscopic gold balls.

Lavontè grabbed his computer and his cellphone and began setting it up.

"What am I typing first?" He asked while he began to set his phone up to the laptop.

"One you're doing it wrong, you're supposed to take the picture and then set it up you dumbass" I watched him and giggled a little at his stupidity.

"Don't fucking start with me, I'm trying to get this over with " he slightly raised his voice.

I got up and rolled my eyes as I Called tink again, only because this was a very awkward moment.

"What's up" tink Answered her phone.

"Damn you answered that quick" I laughed

"Well you know I'm always on my phone"

"Yeah I do" we both shared a laugh

"Anyways how's things going with you & you know who?"

"Annoying, irritating, aggravating , I could go on but we'd be on the phone for years " I laughed, lavontè cut his eyes at me

"so are you going to help? Or" he lifted his face over his phone and asked

"Or " I laughed and continued to my conversation with tink

"Oh, another argument, but me and banks are still talking" her voice increased.

"Okay that's good?" I could care less about that fuckboy.

"Uhm? It's great the hell" , she bragged.

"Whatever" I teased her , but the only thing I could here was the beeping in my her from her hanging up. I let out a laugh

"What's funny" lavontè question before standing up and taking another picture of the liquid.

"Tink bragging about he- wait a minute , why does it matter?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"Because you were just having a great and hilarious conversation " he sarcastically stated

"Oh well, you can mind your business , and stay out of mine and finish up so you can go. "

He slightly opened his mouth and then closed it, I assume he knew what the consequences were going to be. I looked at the computer and saw that he had nothing typed, "I'll type it" I shoved him out of the way and sat across from the laptop screen and right at the second I felt a set of hands on my side and my body hit the floor.

"What the fuck?" I got up and regained my composure.

"Keep your hands to yourself " lavontè mumbled.

I got up and walked towards him attempting to throw my fist into his jaw but he caught it, stood up and kicked me in my calf causing me to fall on the floor, he then hopped on top of me and wrapped his hand around my throat and lightly squeezed it, "why do you keep putting your hands on me" he inhaled heavily "you act like I won't beat your ass" , I looked up at him as his vein jumped out of his forehead.

he got up and I shoved my foot in his stomach, he charged towards me and gripped onto my shirt and lifted me off the floor and ran me into the nearest wall as my back began to ache, I tried to kick but I was off my feet.

I just stared at him, and next thing I know, our lips connected...

*****************************************

Oop asf, but where's the feedback ? 💙