chapter 14

The weekend had passed with lots of rest and visits from the boys the most common being Kota and Nathan and the least being Sean and Mr. Blackbourne. Who had each only shown up once. When Monday morning came I was woken up by Luke who, as well as Gabriel, had spent the night. Gabriel had already picked out the clothing I would be wearing that day after much begging. So the three of us quickly for ready.

The bus stop was already occupied by both Kota and Nathan as well as Marie and her friends. Kota and Nathan both looked up upon our arrival as they both sent us smiles and hand waves to come and join them. We did as Luke pressed his hand to my lower back for guidance.

"Hi Sang, how was your night?" Asked Kota politely.

"It was fine, how was yours?" I returned and he replied with a good as well. As did Nathan and an update that his dad was still docile.

"What'll happen at school?" I asked nervously. Confused looks were shot from all four boys at my question.

"Well what do you mean?" Asked Kota finally voicing all their thought..

"I mean will I be able to sit with you guys?" I asked, nervous that they would laugh at me, which they did.

"Fuck! What did you think we would do?!? Fucking stock you in the halls and from crossed the court yard!?! Course your going to bloody sit with us. God your a whole lot a trouble." He groaned.

I paused, blinking at him as I tried to process what he said passed all the swearing, then realizing he said I would become practically part of their group I my stomach twisted with a giddy excitement and an overwhelming feeling of if not belonging at the very least exceptions, they were excepting me into their fold, I couldn't help the huge smile that split my face as I giggled.

"Well you're a meanie!" I graced back playfully, still giggling at the idea of having friends. This got a chuckle out of all the boys but as the bus pulled up we quieted down and loaded up quickly.
The bus was already nearly full with a few open seats scattered around. Kota took one seat and Luke probed me into the seat next as he sat down next to me with Nathan and Gabriel sitting in the seat behind ours, both leaning over the back of our chair to talk to us as Kota, Nathan and I twisted around to face them.

"Sang, what's your favourite class?" Asked Luke for beside me. Trying to make conversion.

"English I think." I replied after a few moments of thought.

Why not art?" Asked Gabriel from behind me, he was in my art class but we hadn't talked or sat anywhere near each other in that class, but maybe that would change. Again the giddy feeling returned at the idea of sitting next to the boys in class.

"I'm not good at art, possibly the worst." I expressed with a shudder, which was true, my art would probably give small children nightmares with its terribleness.

"Why did you take it then?" Asked Kota with a confused look.

"I didn't want to take it, the councilor put me into that class after she changed several of my classes. I didn't get most of the once I wanted." I replied with a soft sigh still very much upset with my schedule.

" what ones did you want to take?" Inquired Nathan curiously.

"AP English,AP biology, AP geometry, AP world history, and Japanese. But she said I had too many AP classes and Japanese was not given for my grade." I explained with a another sigh of disappointment.

Kota gave me a calculating look then asked, "Would you still want to take those classes?" Now I gave him a confused look. "But I can't." I exhaled perplexedly.

"Well you could, Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green could change your schedule if you still wanted those classes." Kota explained. My eyes widened at the realization of what he said. I could take the classes I wanted, but would they be willing to change my classes? I worried that it would burden them after everything they had done for me, saving my life, protecting me, could I really ask for something else?

My smile was still big when we got off the bus. Victor, North, and Silas we waiting for us when we got off sending smiles to us, and greetings as I still thought over Kota's offer. But the choice was made by Kota.

"We need to make a stop at Dr. Green and Mr. B's office, guys." Kota said and took my hand and lead me into the school. Guess I didn't gave a choice, but if Kota thought it was okay, then it would be fine, right?
_________________________

Dr. Green and Mr. B's office was down some dreadful orange carpeted hallways behind the office. Luke knocked on the door to the office with no label on it that I would guess was Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green's office.

"Come in!" Dr. Green called through the door answering my question, it was their office

. Kota opened the door and held it open for us as Victor lead me in with a hand on my lower back. The rest of the boys filing in after us.

"Boys, Ms. Sorenson, what are you doing here?" Inquired Mr. Blackbourne as he look hip at us with his steel grey eyes that had me straightening my back and lifting my shoulders.

"Could you look at Sang's schedule? The councilor changed it and we wanted to know if you could change it back to what she wanted." Explained Gabriel being amazingly polite but then again it was Mr. Blackbourne. My nervous immediately taking over now that I was acually here. They would thing I was being a whiny brat and that I was using them after they were so nice to me.

"Of course I can Pookie come over here and I'll see what I can do." Chirped Dr. Green with a 1000-wot smile not seeming upset in the least bit, which was a slight relief. "What classes had you wanted before?" He asked so I explained to him what classes I wanted and he chuckled when I said I wanted Japanese but that it wasn't offered for my class. "Pookie, no need to worry. I'm sure the teacher will be fine with it." He said with an odd cryptic smile.

"Your sure?" I asked unsure and nervous that I would make someone upset, but he  just nodded his head in the positive.

The quiet murmur of Winter played in the background as Dr. Green clicked away at his key board. Absent mindedly I tapped my fingers against my leg and hummed the tune till Mr. Blackbourne perked up.

"Do you know this song Ms. Sorenson?" He asked curiously to such I nodded.

"Its one of my favourites." I explained timidly. Would he think it was weird that I likes classical music much less that that it was my favourite, or the fact I would know enough to have a favourite.

"Do you play an instrument?" He asked not at all judgementally like i worried, just curious. I shook my head no to nervous to talk for fear of my voice cracking or even worse not making any words just having a weird squeal come out which is what I felt I might acually do if I opened my mouth, so I decided it was better not to change any further embarrassment.

" i have always wanted to learn the violin but I don't play any." I finally managed to explained without making any inhuman and embarrassing sounds.

"Dr. Green let me see ms. Sorensen's file please." He called out. To which Dr. Green kindly handed over as he made some marks then looked back at me and further explained, "Now, you won't have a study hall but you can take violin if you would like." I nodded my head quickly surprised by the offer but not willing to pass it up.

"You'll be starting your new schedule tomorrow, Pookie." Explained Dr. Green as he handed me my new schedule after both he and Mr. Blackbourne finished making changes on it and he had printed it out. I sent him a greatful smile as the bell rang and we were all ushered out and off to class. I couldn't believe how amazing things were turning out now that I know the boys, but there was still a part of me that worried, there was something off about the boys, why did they know two teacher if both them and the teachers, who were by the way, way to young to be teachers much less a doctor, just started the school year, they had to have came together by why? And from were? The way they acted was far from normal and I wanted to find out what they were hiding, but I knew I would just have to be patient. They would tell me when they felt they wanted to. I would have to wait, but of these boys, I had a feeling I could do that.

__________________________________________________________________________________

So this is a filler chapter, but I figured I had to get Sang's schedule fixed now that she knows the boys. Please vote and comments what you think should happen next and I might just use it since I have an outline but need some more details. Thanks!
Family first
-tris