chapter 8

**This chapter contains cussing and abuse you have been warned**

"Sang!" My mothers shrieked out as I closed the door behind me. With a deep breath I made my way to her room and knew she knew I hadn't gotten home on the bus, but I hoped she would believe what ever lie I could spit out. However, that was not the case I knew as soon as I walked into her room there was nothing I could do, but I had to try. She was up out of bed her hair was in matted tangles around her face, her nightgown wrinkled and stained from use. But it was her eyes that let me know I was a goner, they were glazed over but there was something underneath that scared me.

I made sure to step on a spot that creaked as I approached, "mother," I called out, her head whipped around and her eyes locked on me, they lost the glazed look and was replaced by a spark of evil.

"Where have you been?" She asked but she had a smirk that let me know nothing I said would help know, me she was just playing with me.

"In my room" I said quietly and her smirk grew.

"Why are you still dressed?" She asked I looked down to see I was indeed still in my school clothing, obviously. I shrugged, "I don't feel like changing my clothing?" I asked and she sneered at me.

"You little slut, who were you whoring yourself to know?!" She stalking toward me and gripping my forearm tightly, so much so I knew I would have bruises later.

I expected her to walk into the kitchen and have me kneel on rice or sit on the stool, or make me drink lemon juice and vinegar or any other assortment of her punishments. But instead she made her way up the stairs and into the bathroom. Was she going to make me kneel in here? I wondered that wouldn't be so bad. But instead she let go of my arm turned and stalked out and down the hall. Did I just have to stand here? But no, no such luck. She came back in with the stool, pushing me to the bath tub where she put the stool in then pushed me again forcing me to step into the tub and she made me sit on the stool. Ok, I thought to myself, I can do this it will be unconformably but it won't kill me, little did I know.

She left again returning a little while later with the cords father used to tie things down in the moving truck with. Pulling my arms behind me she tied me to the stool, then pulling my legs so hard I nearly toppled over she tied those to the rungs of the stool. I thought she was done hoped so, but reaching over she turned on the shower pointing the shower head at my face and turning it on to full hot. She turned closing the showed curtain and shouting the door. At first the water was okay and it was easy to balance the stool but as it heated up it scorched my face and neck and I tried to move out of its spray but worried the stool would topple.

I sat in the water for a few hours. Maybe it was hard to tell forcing myself to stay awake I knew if I slept I would die. A little while ago someone knocked on the door and mother answered clearly not happy with the visitor(s) she came back up spitting out evil things at me and forced me to drink lemon juice and vinegar. Then promptly I turned my head as far over as I could and lost my lunch all over my lap.

Know thought I wondered what it would be like to give up. To just let go. It wouldn't be that hard my body was already trying to pull me into sleep, all I had to do was give in. And right know a nap sounded really nice. As I sat there still thinking about the nap. I thought about the boys, all so amazing, and I wondered if they would notice I was gone, if anyone would. Or would I be just another nameless casualty.

Kota's POV

We made our way a crossed the street to Sang's house. Me and the guys went around the side to look around while Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green rang the door bell. We could hear someone come to the door and Mr. Blackbourne say, "good afternoon ma'am is ms. Sang here?" The woman, Sang's mother, snapped back, "who are you? Some man that slut has been fucking!?" She snarled and we all flinched at her words, "no ma'am I am Mr. Blackbourne and this is my colleague Dr. Green we teach at Ashley Waters and were wondering if we could speak with her." If looks could kill she would be dead but my brothers would not have came back unscathed as she snarled something back turned and shut the door in their faces.

Mr. Blackbourne and Dr. Green made their way back to us. "She's in there" Luke said who had just came back from looking into the second floor windows.

"How do you know?" Asked North "Her bag was on one of the beds" Luke explained and North nodded taking the reason.

"How are we going to get her out if her mother is like that?" Asked Silas.

"First we must find out where she is in the house. Luke Nathan go in her bedroom window scout out the second floor and don't get caught." I said and they nodded heading to the back of the house and out of sight. Know we waited.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep another I like this one I think. The word count is 1024. IMPORTANT QUESTION, will the boys get to her in time, or is it too late? Honestly I don't know I will do it based on your input. Any who, vote, comment, the usual.
Family first
-tris