Chapter Eight

I hissed at the bright light that flooded the bedroom, wait... the bedroom, I sat up slowly while looking around and squinting my eyes in confusion, how the hell did I managed to get back home after what happened last night. I grabbed onto my lower abdomen as the pain swelled there, I moaned in pain while looking at Abbigail as she glared at me, she was up and ready to cause trouble as far as I could see. Abbigail was already dressed, she wore a very thin grey sweater that had a unbuttoned V-neck to show the swelling breast that were slowly growing bigger from her pregnancy. With her sweater, she wore a pair of black slacks that gripped her thighs tightly as she leaned against the side of the windowsill and crossed her arms over her chest smugly. I looked at her in confusion before sighing and looking down at myself, my chest had crusted, bloody claw marks down the front and to make it worse, something was caked around my inner tights and sure enough, some of it was dry and some of it was still sticky. I frowned as I reached down and touched the liquid seeping out my backside, I moved to the side to investigate the spoke where I slept to find blood and cum was there as well, I frowned and reached up to grab my head while trying to remember something. A heavy groan caught my ears as I looked beside me to see that Barry was laying on his back, he laid with the pillow burying his face and the covers down to his lower body to completely expose his back. His back was torn open, slowly healing as he slowly moved to look at Abbigail while she gave him a smug smile as well. I dropped my mouth in shock as Barry pulled himself up and the blanket fell back to expose his complete nudity, I stared at him in horror as I realized that something bad was happening, something so bad was happening right now.

"B-Barry..." I trailed, reaching over to rub at a cut on his back as he looked at me in confusion then groaned in pain. "W-What happened..."

"Oh, don't play dumb... hot sex, that's what happened." Abbigail said, leaning against the windowsill and crossing her arms over chest.

I reluctantly dropped my hand as I thought hard about last night, I was outside looking for Wayne and this person walked up to me. Barry's scratches were deep enough to be from claws and I did remember clawing at the person's back when they were cumming and then they made me cum as well and I couldn't help myself because of how good it felt. Also, the person on top of me hand red Alpha eyes, only something that an Alpha... or future Alpha had the ability to change their eyes to whenever they were filled with lust or very angry and I knew Barry easily had the ability to do so. I stared at him, semi-hoping that he hadn't forcefully took me last night while also hoping it was him because I would of preferred it to be him than a complete stranger, or even Alpha... disgusting. I looked at Barry as he pulled himself up and displayed all his nudity to Abbigail and I, since we were the only ones able to see it, I looked down at myself and realized I indeed was naked as well and quickly grabbed the blanket to pull them over my raw nipples that ached from mistreatment. I didn't remember anything after I passed out last night, but I was sure that what happened did happen once more while I was passed out and I couldn't remember a thing other than the person's eyes being red and clawing at their back... and cumming of course. I gulped while staring at Barry with hope while he looked at me in confusion before sitting on the edge of the bed and putting his head in his hands, he groaned and rubbed his face heavily while giving me full display of his clawed, raw back that was slowly healing.

"Don't you have to go to work." Barry said stubbornly to Abbigail, who smirked and shrugged carelessly.

"I do want to stay and watch this, then again, this is some juicy stuff that the whole pack should know." Abbigail said, correcting her positon from leaning on the windowsill before reaching up and fixing the bun on her head. "Be good boys, I don't want to miss it next time."

I watched her leave before cutting my eyes to Barry as he kept his head hidden in his hands, he shook his head slowly before dropping his hands and slouching over, he looked reluctant to talk and I was sure I was going to hear something I didn't want to. Or at least, I thought I was, I wasn't sure where Barry's mindset was but I knew that the longer I stayed with him like this, the more it'll get harder for him to resist me.