"What is it?"You asked.

"Well, there is." He smirked glancing at you. "You don't need to know. Why would i tell you."

"Sure, i don't really want to know actually." You shrugged.

"Uhh... Haeun-ah," He felt nervous. "I...–"

He was about to speak when an idea crossed your mind. You glanced at your clock on the wall with a smirk. It was already 2:15a.m.

"Yah, let's go." You said out of nowhere.

"Where to?" He raised a brow.

"Just follow me and be quiet." You shushed him.

HAEUN POV:

I grabbed my hoodie, and dragged him out of my bedroom. We two tiptoed past Hoshi's room,  past uncle Jaehun's room downstairs , then dashed out of the house.

Reaching the destination, both of us panted, Mingyu looked around the place. "What... What are we doing here?"

"To have a little fun," I shrugged then pointed to the arcade that still opened.

He smiled slyly, "eyy I don't know you could be cheesy like this?"

"Cheesy?" I cocked a brow.

"Yah, did you miss me that much? Haeun-ah you want to spent more time with me, right?" He pinched both of my cheeks. I immediately swatted his hands off as my cheeks felt numb.

I rubbed my cheeks,"fuck it hurts headass!"

"Don't try to deny Haeun."

I smiled, stepping close to him before turned to my cold expression back. "Why would I Director's son?"

"I've done this before for a few times, headass," i said and entered the arcade.

"Oh it's you again! Welcome," the owner greeted. "You're bringing your friend today."

------—------

"Why me?"He complained.

"Then, if it's not you, who will pay for this? Me? You know how broke i am." I rolled my eyes.

I sighed, crossing my arms,"Uncle Jaehun cut off my payment for this week to repair my room's door and to hire a maid to clean up my room."

"It's your idea to come here not me."He said. I looked up at him with poker face on.

"Director Kim's son, would you pay or not? I don't have all day."

"No,"He shook his head.

"Okay fine. Let's go home."

"Eyy, I .. won't go home."

"So," I raised a brow.

"It's been long you two argued about this. So have you decide who'll pay for the games and tickets?"The owner asked.

"Aish, okay. I'll pay." He sighed and took out his credit card.

We started to play almost all the games in the arcade especially the punching game, basketball game and car racing game as we versus to each other. He lost to me and sometimes I lost to him.

"Yah, I couldn't accept I lost to you. Let's play again." Mingyu groaned when he lost in car racing game earlier.

I chuckled, "Ready to lose again Mingyu. I'm pro at this." I said and sat at the car racing seat.

At first I was leading the game, but I glanced at him that he was too eager to win as he focus as hell so I let him win. I intentionally bumped the road divider and he immediately sped up straight to finishing line.

"Yeaaahhhh!! Ajuuu niseuu!"He yelled and mocked me.

"Yuhuuuu! " He exclaimed poking my cheek.

I rolled my eyes and got up, "I went easy for you." I said.

"Let's play the shooting game," He suggested and pulled me on the wrist.

We played for an hour more and we realized that it almost dawn. There was school in few hours.

"I'm gonna enter a race today." Mingyu said when we walked to home.

"I know, but what it has to do with me?" I asked coldly.

"I haven't seen you from that day we had a dinner here, and I thought we're not gonna to see each other again today but..."

"I need to see my lucky charm to win the championship racing."He confessed which surprised me.

"What is your lucky charm? Did you leave it in my house?" I cocked a brow as I didn't find anything that might be his in my house.

"It's you, actually," He said

I shot my eyes up to look at  him with a shock expression. I stared at him in puzzled.

"I have told you before, —you need to stop doing stupid shit like this or you'll get yourself hurt." I hit his forearm.

"What?" He rubbed the spot I hit.

"I didn't know your life would be that lonely Mingyu," I laughed humorlessly.

"I thought your father is supporting you when you enter a race."

"And, me , your lucky charm?" I asked dumbfoundedly.
"Hahaha as i knew, i bring bad luck to people not a good one." I shook my head.

He slightly chuckled out of nervousness, "Okay look, it's not what I meant–– It's not like i'm hitting on you, "he said awkwardly.

I raised a brow and waited for him to explain further.

"The gold medal and went to the national competition with Minghao and Wonwoo. I should be the one to join them. Guess because of  words and fight of my parents i'm witnessed, I'd suffered some sort of trauma." He explained.

"After the incident, it somehow became this way. I somehow could handle the trauma better than before after––"

"Yah, I knew you always make the false start. Hoshi told me everything. you wouldn't even have a chance to win."I cut him off which hurted him a little as he scowled.

I pursed my lips, I think I talked too carelessly.

"Ugh you're so annoying." He groaned.

"I loved to annoy you." I said and he rolled his eyes.

I shove my hands in my pockets , with a small smile on my face but when I realized that I was smiling, I slapped my face and a stoic expression returned to my face.

Reaching home, I stopped infront of my house and cleared my throat, "Mingyu-yah," I said turning around.

I took off the bracelet wrapping around my wrist and wear it on his wrist causing him to look at me confusedly. I didn't know why and what I was doing but I just felt up to it.

"Here, wear this bracelet while you're doing the sprint."

"What is this?"He asked.

I gave him a small smile, "Your lucky charm."

****

Sorry for this chapter and late update. My writing just getting worst. This chapter is uneditted so i'll edit it later.

And
Thank you for 1K guyss...