The moment he said 'mom' I would lie if my tears did not fall but being the ego me I just acted coldly.

"If i was three years old, i'll be so touched but sadly i'm not."I lied, crossing my arms.

"Why are you like this?" He frowned, cocking an brow.

"Like what? a cold-hearted statue? Guess why? Because of your shitty brother-in-law that so horny killing your sister for another woman." I scoffed.

"Watch your words kiddo. I knew im your young uncle, like - 38 years old and 18 years old. 20 years gap is enough for you to respect me." Uncle Jaehun narrowed his eyes at me.

"Whatever uncle.. I just take it down because you the one who gonna support me now."I shrugged.

He let out a chuckled, making me to look at him with a confused expression plastered on my face.

"Who says im gonna easily give you allowance or pocket money? You gonna work for it."

"What the fuc- okay by the morning you'll never see me again." I groaned and cursed under my breath.

"Nothing's free in this harsh world, you must know that."He said matter-factly and pushed my head using his index finger softly.

"No, there's one, the air you breath in and out." I corrected.

"FINE! I'm too sleepy to argue now. You'll work in my cafe every weekend that's all. Is it okay?" He asked as i looked away and nodded slowly.

"Tsk, nae.."

I just let it slide because I have no one else, you bastard!

"Good girl,unpack your things and take shower before sleep. Wake up early tomorrow, i want to bring you to my cafe." He got up and exited my room and closed the door behind him.

Looking around the room, I let out a sighed admiring the cream coloured walls, queen-sized bed, white wardrobe and a study table. I couldn't help a big smile on my face.

At least i did not stuck with the so-called stepmother and my suck father.

After a refreshing shower, I dragged my luggage and bags into a wardrobe and walk-in closet, once settled, immediately plopped myself onto the bed and fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------

"Here we are." He said while buckle out his seatbelt.

I looked to the right and checking the cafe from the car.

"Not bad." I commented to myself.

"Thank you. I appreciate that." He replied , smile proudly making me to throw a brick to his face.

Suddenly his phone rang when we were about to climb down the car.

"You go inside first ", uncle Jaehun said in hushed tone picking the call up.

I pushed the door and walked to the counter. The server behind the counter smiled at me expectantly with his eye smile, that almost turning into a thin line. His smile was so bright that his eyes turned into slit like 10:10 clock.

 His smile was so bright that his eyes turned into slit like 10:10 clock