The nerd

Beep Beep Beep as my alarm clock rang ugh why do Mondays have to exist I mean nobody can wake up on time and get ready.I was snapped out of my thought when my adopted mom yelled "GET YOU BUTT UP NOW CHOLE MARTINEZ OR YOU WILL RUINE YOUR NERDLuv you pls vote 💜💙🖤UP YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES!!!!!!" I get up and put on my dark blue sweatpants and a white baggy sweatshirt and some white sneakers and I am all ready to go I grab my book bag and an apple and leave to go to jail I mean school.

 AT SCHOOLS

AT SCHOOLS...

As I get out of my car nobody see me which Is really good for me but one person and that would be Destiny Herrera she is the only person that knows my secret and is my BFFL. "HI!" Said overly happy Destiny I mean really how is she this happy right now? "Chole you awake?" What .. oh yeah just thinking about how overly happy you are" I say she just stood there with are you serious look on her face."Whatever let's go before we are late to class" She said" But why I mean it's like 30 min before class starts and I don't want to be here" I whisper yell. "Well than if you want your secret to come out I think  we should act like nerds oh and by the way you have a match tonight against somebody called the Deaths Will so we need to leave early today so you can get ready and you have a race tmro and we have to meet the gang on Thursday to go over  plan  because on Friday we met another gang to  switch out guns and then later that night we have a V.I.P party to go to  so yeah." Said a very exhausted Destiny I mean I would go after no pauses and telling me my whole week.
—————————————————-——————
Oh, you might wonder why is a nerd doing all of this well I am a gang leader of the most feared gang, I am a street racer, street fighter, singer, and personal dancer. I mean not brag but I am a badass. The reason I hide it because  I don't want to be popular because of who I am I want real friends. But it all started when I was 12 it was nighttime and then I heard a big BOOM BOOM BOOM  I went to go check and when I did I saw my father mother and older brother dead with a note  it said: "never mess with me or mess with my life." And I knew that it was a gang because my dad was the head leader so now I am out for revenge. But back to life, I need to get going or else I will not be playing my nerd act to my fullest..........

Authors notes
Ok I do this is my second book but I don't think it is very good and pls comment and I will respond and I will upload ever Friday Luv you pls vote 💜💙🖤