15K Read's!& Almost 200 Vote's!

Wow! I have reached my 3rd Milestone (1st being 5K and 2nd being 10K) thanks to you guys and girls  and I cannot be anymore greatful for all of you

By this time I thank all of you guys and girls for the support you have given me throught writing this muliple sexualised chapters book.

And I am completely confident in reaching the next stage with SE;
Which by the way is 20K read's and possibly 300 vote's as time goes on.

And that's all I have to say about being able to reach my books goals in a shorter amount of time than expected.

Oh! And also don't forget to check out my other book with a storyline, called;

"My Mates A Cheater" -

Or was formally known as

"My Mate Cheated On Me With My Two Sister's".

The reason as to why I changed the name was that I felt the title was to long and I felt it reveled too much of what to expect of my book. I wanted to keep some mystery about my book and is in hopes that you all end up giving it a chance and keep commenting your views on what is already uploaded. And of course keep voting as it not only helps me but also helps the book become more well known and successful.

But anyways guys and girls this is me saying good bye...for now.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and  Share with someone who likes this kind of stuff, and if you can recommend to anyone that you see commenting who looks like that they like these kinds of books.

-Crazypossessive123