Chp 2: Part 1

Picture of Laura ☝and the song that's she's dancing to.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lauras' P.O.V

I'm currently dancing to to rhythm of the music while drinking from a red plastic cup full of some kind of spirit.

Swaying my hips from side to side seductively while running my hands up and around my body. My hair falling over my face like a curtain.
Creating a mysterious look. I suddenly feel hands on my hips.

Looking to see who is grinding against my ass. I see Colton Roberts
Who I suppose to hate because of the way he treats girls but of corse the alcohol it is stopping me from thinking clearly.

Grabbing one of his hands I place it on my right breast and leaving the other one on my hip. He bends his head down to my shoulder and whispers. " I'm going to make you feel so good tonight babe". I bite my lip causing him to make an animalistic sounding growl.

His hand leaves my hip and trails down to my private area and rubs the fabric that's covering my dripping wet clit which makes me let out a soft moan. He then slides his hand up my Blood red coloured dress and slides his hand into my panties and uses his index and middle finger to pull at my clit and rub it between them. I let out a louder moan that time which causes him to smirk. "Ohh baby so wet, so you like it when I do this to you baby?". I nod my head but he shook his head in disappoval."I need a verbal answer from you babe". So with a shaky voice I managed to say. "Y-yes".He smirks again and rubs my clit faster. I grip his soft, silky hair and pull. He let's out a grown and starts to leave small trails of ,warm and wet kisses on my neck and he bites and nips at the skin which causes shoots little bolts of electricity throughout my body and possibly leaving big and dark coloured hickeys.

I moaned louder as he groups my breast harder then starts to teases the erect bud, Pinching, twisting and pulling. Then without warning Colton plunges a finger inside me. Aching my back into him which is Causing my butt to rub against his large erect member that's straining to be freed from its prison. "Oh babe...". He growns out loud and thrust's into my butt grinding against me. And that made him speed up his pace with his finger thrusting in and out of me hitting my G-spot with the finger come - here - motion. Then inserts a second finger in me and then a third. Soon after I slowly moan out. "I - I'm G-going t-to c-c-cum".Colton speeds up again and then whispers. "Cum baby".

my walls tighten around his fingers. And my body starts to shake from the shocks and pleasure. I Cum on and around his fingers. As my body attempts to calm itself down. Colton slides his fingers out of me and licks his fingers. "hmm you taste so delicious baby". Pulling them out with a pop he turns me around and captures my lips with his letting me taste my juices when his tounge slid across my own . " let's go up stairs baby". He mumbles and pulls away and grabs my hand and walks/run up the stairs to a bedroom which is free of any other teens. And opens the door.......

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry to cut the chapter short but it will be continued on
chapter 2 part 2

bye bye!!

-NayNay