being punished by water

“Pet, come here!” Rick yelled at me. I was on the other said of his bedroom not wanting to be chained to the wall. It was dark outside and we have just come back from the study but being the stubborn neko I am I did not want to be chained for another night; its cold in here at night! I knew I was going to get punished for this but I didn’t care! Rick walked over to me and I tried to run for it but like always he grabbed me and put me over his shoulder, Rick started walking to the wall, I didn’t move already giving up.

Rick put the chain on my dam collar, then he went to the bathroom got a cup of cold water came back out and tipped it over me then he got in bed laughing at my pouting face. “That’s what you get for being bad...oh you are not allowed milk for the next week!” he laughed again “but...but that’s not fair! I did as you asked all day!” I whined and my pout got bigger.

He just rolled over making it look like he did not hear me so I lay down and went to sleep all wet and cold. “OMG what did you do to kitty!” “Ugh... stop yelling I’m asleep Blaze” I thought but opened my eyes anyway I could just see the suns raise coming though the gap in the heavy black curtains, I was still chained to the wall and wet all over. “Calm down Blaze this is his punishment for disobeying me last night” Rick mumbled still half asleep in bed.

Blaze looked down at me with anger in his eyes, I had to look away death is better than an angry Blaze. “What did you do this time?” blaze madly questioned I stayed silent not wanting to tell him. “Leave the boy alone Blaze and get me some blood!” Rick boomed even though Blaze didn’t want to leave he did.

“Now my little pet, what do you do?” I could tell my master was still mad at me but I looked up to see his eyes then I sighed “be good, listen and do everything you say” I mumble looking down sad that he won again! “Dam why can’t I win against him...I can win against everyone else just not him!” I thought out loud without meaning to. Rick laughed “you can’t win because I have control over you making you give in ha-ha. I am not like other vampires Tazze I am much worse” he told me still laughing.

“Now be a good boy and jump up here” master told me to do “but I’m all wet” I didn’t want to jump up and me being wet should stop him...I hope. “Like I care jump” he shouted and so I did, I jumped up onto his bed and laid down next to him putting my head on his lap purring as he petted my ears and whispered “good boy.”

“I have the blood but do you want me to get anything for Tazze?” Blaze’s voice rang though the room “no” was Ricks reply as he catches the blood packet that Blaze threw at him while he looked sadly at me with my head on his lap purring but not having any control of what my body was doing.

“How can you drink that...it smells so ewy” I whined as my master drank the blood just above my head. “Ha-ha sorry pet but I have to drink it if I want to live” Rick said “I want milk!” I cried and pouting up at him. Rick looked down at me, mouth full of red sticky blood when he drank it he asked “will you be a good neko pet?” “Yes master” I replied ears and tail dropped sadly.

Rick smirked at me then got of the bed, he unchained me but only to put the lead on, “well then come on” I jumped of the bed still kind of wet but not really caring I just wanted milk so I followed my owner to somewhere else in the house. “Remember if you’re good I won’t punish, if your bad then I will.”