"Oh i'm gonna be late for my meeting!" Mom said when she looked at her watch. She took her purse and some papers that were almost everywhere. "See you soon darling, and if i'm not home early, then just order a pizza. Here's some money" She handed me the money and quickly walked out. Now it was just him and I. In the same room. Staring at eachother.

"I really need to change, so I guess i'll see you in a minute." I walked and when I reached the stairs, I felt his hands grab my arm. He pulled me so close to him that I could hear and feel his heavy breathing. I pulled back and ran upstairs.

***

"Your mom is really nice." He said in his thick accent.
I ignore him.
"She even told me how you were as a kid. You naughty girl, stealing all the cookies." He said with a smile still looking at the road.
After a few minutes, we reached our destination and I got out of the car.
"Don't forget your bag." I gave him a fake smile and closed the door.

I walked to the entrance door , when a tall blond boy opened the door for me.

"After you" he said just like a real gentlemen.

I smiled and entered. The boy followed me and then spoke.

"So I haven't seen you here before, are you new?"

"Yes, I moved here almost 1 week ago."

"What do you think?" He questioned.

"Of what?" I said confused.

"Of the school of course." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh well, it's nice! I like it" I answered him.

I was almost at the classdoor,when he stopped me.

"What's your name by the way?"

"Emily."

"Luke."

We entered the classroom and I realized he was in my class.

"Wait, we're in the same class?" I asked with raised eyebrows

"Yes, well i'm in the back, so nobody really notice me." He said with a smile on his face.

I looked over to my seat and Harry was sat on his seat. I felt like he could teleport, because he was fast and whereever I go, he was there. he stared at me and gave me and Luke the look that said "I could kill you". I coughed with an awkward express on my face.

I smiled at Luke and walked over to my seat.

"Why were you talking to that creep." He asked with almost jalousi in his voice.

"Why? Is that a problem?"

"Nothing. I forgot that we aren't- um nevermind." He interrupted himself.

We aren't what? Friends? A couple?

Why would he say that?

"Alright class, you are going to make a presentation about a book, so I would like you to hook up in pairs and the presentation need to be ready next week."

I looked back to search for Luke and we both made eye-contact. He smiled at me and I guess that meant that we were partners.

I looked back at the teacher, when I noticed Harry raising his hand.

"Can you also work on your own?" Harry asked.

I got a little confused. I mean why would he work on his own?

"Of course, but it would be best to work in groups, so if you want to join a group, and if there's any groups that would like to let you join you."

"No it's fine, but if someone elses partner got injuried, i'll just join that group, or else i'll just work alone." Harry said with a smirk on his face.

"Alright, everyone, just sit with your partner and discuss what book you wanna make a presentation about." He said and walked over to the blackboard.

"Alright Luke, is there any special books you've read that is exciting?" I asked while writing my favorite books down on a paper. I felt Harry's eyes on me the whole time.

"Not really, but if you have any ideas, that would be great!" He said.
"Well you've gotta have something Luke" I laughed.
He looked up in thought and closed his eyes.

The bell rang and I grabbed the paper and walked over to my seat. I saw Harry taking his stuff and walk out the door without saying a word, and I got a little curious.

I ran after him, but when I reached the door, he was gone.

*Hey, where did you go?*

*hello?*

*why aren't you answering?*

***

I was getting curious.

It's 8:25 and the english class started at 8:30 so I hurry over to the class.

"Class, there is really bad news."