Chapter 3

Two hours had passed and I started to get a little bored, but it would just be awkward to say that, so I just kept on watching television. When I was about to switch channel it hit me that we had homework, so I took my bag and my pencil and started writing the essay for tomorrow. I wrote the first word and Harry walked in with a bowl of grapes.

"So you're having fun?" he said and threw a grape in his mouth.

"As fun as homework can get" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Wait we had homework?" He looked surprised.

"Yes" I said while laughing.

"Well let's do it together then" he took his bag and looked for his things.

"Alright then, did our teacher say if we could work in groups?" I asked.

"Yeah, and if he didn't so what, he can suck my dick if he gets mad"

I looked at him with big eyes and I was shocked at his comment.

"Oh sorry" he said with a smile.

I bursted out laughing. It's funny how I laugh more often since I met Harry. I guess that it's a good thing right?

***

I was almost done with the essay when Harry decided to throw small paper pieces at me. I tried to look mad, but instead I started throwing small pieces back at him. I looked back at my papers so I could finish the godamn essay, but Harry took my notes and got up.

"Harry! give back my essay" I started jumping up and down like a child wanting her candy back to reach the papers, but he was holding the papers over his head and at the same time he's very tall. well goodluck to me.

"Harry give it back!!" he threw the paper behind him and grabbed both my arms and pushed me against the wall. He looked at me with deep green eyes and got closer. Before I knew, our lips met and it felt like I was in heaven. The heat made my blood boil, I was weak and couldn't move. My heart was jumpimg and he was slowly going lower and started kissing my neck. I was trying to move away, but he was too strong. After seconds he pulled back.

"I'm so sorry," he said "I couldn't resist."

"I..I, um it's uhh" I couldn't find the words so I said nothing and picked up my essay to finish it.

"Let's just umm pretend that didn't happen" I said probably completely red.

It was only 9pm how the hell am I going to talk to him without thinking of the kiss. I decided to just stay silent until midnight, but it is probably easier said than done.

"Emily?" He said with innocence in his voice.

I tried to ignore him, but was hard. "Yeah?" I said back as cold as possible.

"Well, you know what, nevermind." He sais. I started to get curious. "No tell me, what is it?" "No, it's not important anymore"

How can something not be important after 2 seconds? I tried not to think further about it so I stayed silent.

***

I looked at the time and it was already 11pm. I picked up all my stuff and put them in my bag.

"You know what, it's getting late, I should probably go home"

"I thought you're we're going home at midnight?"

"Well my mom is probably home now"

"No she's not." He said in a harsh tone.

"H-how do you even know that?" I stuttered.

"You know what, you're probably right, I don't even know, but I think it's best if you stay one hour more so I can drive you home."

"No, it's alright I can walk"

"No, it's too dark. I'll drive you."

When the hell did he change himself into my mom? His mood changes from second to second and I couldn't even follow.

I grabbed my phone and tried to call my mom, but she didn't answer.

"Where was the bathroom again?"

"First door on the left."

"Thanks, i'll be right back"

I walked to the restroom and locked the door. My hair looks awful! I put it in a ponytail and unlocked the door immediately to get out.

Harry was watching television and I walked over to get my coat.

"Alright you can drive me"

He looked back and smiled.