Chapter 5

Weeks had passed and I hadn't talked to Harry in a while. Sometimes he glared at me in class, and I glared back when he didn't look. Just like in a love movie without the love part...and sure not the movie part, anyway, and I just couldn't get the kiss out of my head, and everytime I thought of it, I felt small butterflies in my stomach. Did I have a crush on him? Probably not, but if I had, I couldn't admit it.

I was looking down my papers, trying to take notes from the history class, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Can I borrow a pencil?" Harry asked

"Yeah sure,"

I gave him a pencil and he smiled back at me

"and remember to give it back." I said in a sarcastic voice. He laughed at my small little note and I smiled at his adorable laugh, and the way his dimples appeared when he smiled.

After 20 minutes of history, the bell finally rang. I grabbed my bag and as "promised" Harry gave the pencil back.

"You didn't have to give it back, you know that, right?"

"Well i wanted to" Harry said back in a cute tone.

I walked out of the classroom and in the cafeteria. A blonde gorgeous girl walked up to me. She was wearing a short skirt and white top. She took a seat right infront of me with her hands together on the table and glared at me.

"Why haven't I seen you before?" She questioned.

"Well, i'm new here" I said in a very shy tone.

"Ohh, so have you made any friends yet?" She asked.

"Well yeah, only one I guess"

"Really, who?" She took her lunch out of her bag and waited for me to answer her.

"Harry Styles" and the second I said it she gasped and looked at me with big eyes.

"I wouldn't be near him if I was you." She said while taking a bite of her apple.

"Why's that?"

She paused for 5 seconds until she finally decided to speak up.

"Well, here we call him the "mysterious guy" since nobody knows anything about him, but there's a lot of rumors about him."

The curiousity boiled over.

"Like what?" I said in a too curious tone.

"I've already told you too much, i'm Bethany by the way." She took her hand up to greet me.

"Emily."

***

It felt great to finally be home and relax. I grabbed my computer and opened up tumblr. I scrolled through all the gifs and pictures when my mind randomly thought of what Bethany said today. I didn't know what she meant by "rumors" and how could he be so scary in everyone's eyes, when he was the first person to talk to me in the new school. He seemed to be such a sweetheart, but mysterious at the same time. I mean yeah he tried to talk about everything else than himself when I was at his house. And maybe he was a little too overprotective but, okay i honestly didn't know where I wanted this to go, but I think it would be best if I wasn't with him too often.

I tried to forget everything so I decided to go a out for a few hours.

Going out I remembered that I wanted a job, so instead of relaxing in the sun, I could search for a job.

Not that far away, there was a job available in the music store, so I decided to check that out. When I was at the store, I opened the huge glass door and saw almost hundreds of different cds. It was incredible. I walked over to the cashier and a tall man with beard showed up. He didn't notice me at first, but when I got closer he looked up.

"Hello, and what can I do for you, young lady?"

"Is there an available job here?"

"Yes actually," he said and I smiled when he seemed to be happy to finally find someone that wanted to work here.

"We need someone to put all the cd's in the right place, could you do that?"

"Yes sir!" I said back and regret it right away.

"Well, if you can write your name and just sign these, you'll get the job right away!"

He seemed too happy about it, that I actually got a little creeped out. I didn't think of it for any longer and just did what he told me. I took the pencil that he was holding up for me and signed all the places he pointed.

That wasn't hard at all.

"So if you can start today already if you want, that would be great." He said and took the notes to put them somewhere under the table.

"Sure, I can do that" I said with a little too much joy in my voice.

"Alright, i'll be right back to get your outfit and you can be here to just keep an eye in the store."

I smiled at him and he rushed over to the back to get my outfit.

A couple of minutes later, there was someone entering the store. I tried to act like I have worked here for a while, so I pretended to be busy with something. I couldn't find anything so I just stared at the cd's in my hand.

"Hello, what can i do for yo-" I stopped immediately when I look up, to see a tall, curly-haired boy with green eyes and dimples. It was Harry.