Tears And Beers

“He did what?!” I told her what happened between Harry and Jennifer at work and how they had ‘history’ together.

“I know Kat, I really didn’t believe her but he has been keeping things from me.” I sat on her bed watching her work around nervous.

“It just doesn’t add up, are sure this is our Harry?” thought ran through my mind of Harry; shy yet a people person, truthful but with so many secrets, and nice to be with but complicated to get to know.

“Your phone is ringing” she pulled me out of my day dream, I pulled out my phone unlocking it to see four missed calls and ten texts all from him.

“Is it Harry?” I shoved the device back in the sweats and nodded.

“You know Noel your going to have to confront him sooner or later” she was right but I wish she wasn’t.

“Can I stay here for a few days Katerina?” I sobbed knowing I’m about to brake down.

“Of course Noe my home is your home” she smiled leaning over and hugged me.

“Wanna stay in bed and talk about it?” I rapped my arms around her neck crying softly feeling my heart clench with each breath that entered and escaped my body.

“Thanks Kitty” she moved hair out of my face leaving a kiss on my forehead in a mother like way.

“Any time Noie” after crying a little more I finally let sleep over come me, and the pain faded.

Harry’s POV

It was 10:30 and she still didn’t answer my calls or respond to my texts, what did I do wrong? Maybe it’s because I brought her to her fathers office knowing he was going to be there, I just want her to be happy again and without her father in the picture at the moment and her mother being dead… she needs someone more than me; I’m like broken glass, broken, jagged and rough around the edges. Nobody wants to touch broken glass or be near it so they sweep it and toss it in the garbage, with Noel not responding I can already feel her sweeping me away from her and getting ready to throw me away not dealing with me anymore. But I will never let that happen and that’s not going to leave.

“Damn it Noel!” throwing the cellular device (yeah I say cellular device, sue me) at the wall sounding with a crack, this day is just going great.

Calm down now harry everything is fine she’s probably spending quality time with Kat and Aria.

My phone vibrated making me jump over the couch wondering maybe it’s Noel, I cluched it in my hand than cut my hand dropping it again.

“FUCK” running to the bathroom and running it under the sink picking the shards out than looking up in the mirror seeing the old me.