My Problem

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To let you all know in this story Harry is not possessive of Noel he just very protective of her, because sometimes love comes off as that. But you never know he might become possessive over her......... In the end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pressed my head against the steering wheel as I sat in the middle of my driveway '"So I was wondering if maybe soon this weekend we could meet up for lunch or something?"' What did I do, did I agree to something that might lead someone on, I have Harry and that's enough, '"you'll find someone Liam" he cocked his head to the side and whipped the snow off of my face.
"I have but she's been taken apparently"
"still friends?"
"yes...but I won't stop trying to win your heart"
Everything that happened moments ago just didn't add up I could still see his face as he almost kissed me, I pushed all that aside and finally stepped out of the car.

"Hey babe, my friend is coming over soon ok?" He planted a lingering kiss on my cheek and than pressed one on the top of my head.

"Yeah totally, but I think I'm going to just go to bed" shrugging my jacket off making my way upstairs, my phone went off, it was a text from Arianna.
'Can I come over?
-Aria'
'Sure but I thought you were going to spend today with Kat?
-Noel :)'
'I was but, she's talking about Louis'..... You know,and I just want to puke, damn hormones
-Aria'
'Come over soon I have to talk about something, see you soon
-Noel :)'
I closed my eyes thinking about Kat and what position she was in right now, it must be really difficult for her.

"Babe?" I felt a kiss being brushed against my lips making my eyes flutter open, meeting Harry.
"Hmm what-" he leaned down hovering over my body leaning his arm underneath me and the other holding my neck in place so I couldn't brake the kiss.
"I missed you-" his hand trailed down the side of my thigh than lifting my legs urging me to rap my legs around his waist "my friend won't be here for a while-" his warm breath being felt against my ear "-so many things we could do" he purred, trailing his fingers along my sides "Harry.." I giggled "we don't have to have sex to have a good and safe time" he winked, god he is so cheeky. His hands seemed needy to do something so they trailed my body and stopped at my butt lifting me off of the bed to press up against him "shit.." He moaned, than pressing himself against me, making me bite his lip in the process.

"WHAT THE FUCK, YOU BOTH GROSS!!!" Aria screamed running away from the room "aria what did I tell you about nocking?" I heard a cuberd slam shut and her yelling "NOCK? YOUR DOOR WAS FRICKEN OPEN!!!!" My eyes wandered back to Harry "you didn't shut the door?" He shrugged his shoulders and then turned violet "I...I didn't know there would be people here for a while" I leaned up beside him fixing my shirt than he moved the side of my shirt down showing my neck planting gentle kisses to it than sucked on it "I better go wait for him" I kissed his cheek as he walked out the door.

Aria walking in cautiously "we are dressed?" Maybe it will be fun playing with her "no I'm naked waiting for Harry to come back" she screamed covering her ears "I heard that love" he yelled up the stairs, Aria making puking sounds and holding her throat.

"God you horny teenagers these days!" She exaggerated trying to sound wise.
"So are you saying that if there was a guy sexy like Harry and built you wouldn't jump him?" She sighed rubbing her face "of course I would I mean Harry is pretty fine and the things-" "hey, be carful what you say about my boyfriend" my thoughts thought about the first time Harry ever kissed me. "So why was it that you needed to tell me?" I jumped, Liam. "Umm well you know the new math teacher Mr.Payne?" She shuffled sitting by me "yeah what about him?" Goosebumps covered my arms as if I could feel his hands on my face "he sorta hitted on me and almost...."

Holding her face in her hands like a little kid listing to a good story that made reading more intriguing"almost, what Noe?" I got up an shut the door making sure my protective boyfriend couldn't hear "he almost kissed me" her gasp filled the quite spaces of the room and she mini fangirled.
"oh my god are you serious he almost kissed you and you turned down Mr.Payne train?" "No, it's because it's not like I have a boyfriend or anything not that I could lose him" my sarcasm was deep in my wording but with her knowledge was a little slower.

"Was that sarcasm, 'cause if it was I will slap you so hard you will turn red like a rose!"

"I don't know what to do Arianna I love Harry but I don't want to lead out teacher on to think that if he fights for me he Will win me, that's just not going to happen" she tapped her finger to her pail pink lips crossing her brows "well one thing I would do is-" "damn it Harry you fucking cheated!!" An Irish accent said from downstairs "well it's not my fault that your rubbish at this game" I walked down the stairs with aria walking slowly behind me taking her time "but it's good to see ya mate!" The blonde hair boy said playfully punching the tall brunet "well so tell me about this girl, Noel?" The curly haired man standing by the couch shuffled his hair to the side and bit his lip "she's great I like her a lot, everything about her makes my life a whole lot better and I get to see her everyday so that's a bonus" "does she have any hot friends?" blue eyes man asked looking back at the screen "hmm well I met two of her friends and one is single"
"What's her name" I glanced at my brown haired friend that didn't dare look away from the stranger downstairs, they would actually look really cute together.

"Her name is-" a loud clank fell from the stairs and made its way to the bottom of the stair case, Aria's phone; I slowly looked back up to find her no where in sight than looked back at the boys that were looking at me with smiles on there faces "umm Aria dropped her phone so don't mind me" I said quick skipping down the stairs reaching down to grab the phone feeling there gaze burn into me "this is Noel, my girlfriend. And Noel this is my friend..." I looked back upstairs to see her sitting at the top of the stairs listening in carefully "..Niall"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question of the day, in this story do you think Harry is a virgin or not? The answer may surprise you!!!!!!

-BooBearsCurly

__________________________