Forty Four: Part Two

Start from the beginning

His eyes widened as he sat us up, "tomorrow? What about all the invitations, decorations, food and-"

"I asked your mother the same thing," I explained, "she sent out all the orders yesterday."

He sighed and nodded before he looked down. I smiled softly and gazed at him. He bit his lip and looked as though he was contemplating something.

"Harry," I asked. He hummed and looked up at me. 

"Is everything alright?" I asked. He nodded and smiled, before he reached up to peck my lips.

"Everything is fine, diamond," he murmured, "I'm just...nervous. We're getting married tomorrow. What if something goes wrong?"

"Nothing could possibly go wrong," I assured him. He bit his lip and smiled at me before he pulled me into him and hugged me tightly.

"I love you, Ellie," he whispered, before he kissed my hair.

"I love you too," I smiled. We held each other like that for a while longer until Peter came sauntering out of the bathroom. We pulled apart and smiled at him and he smiled at us before he scurried over and climbed up onto the bed.

"Hi," he giggled, "how are you?" 

He placed his tiny hand on my belly and looked up at me. I smiled and ran a hand through his curls and kissed him on his head.

"I'm good." I replied, "how are you?"

"I'm excited for my little sister," he replied, staring at my stomach. I laughed and smiled at him.

"How do you know it's going to be a girl?" I asked, looking at him. He shrugged and smiled.

"It has to be," he replied, "I can feel it. Harry said I have good insects."

I furrowed my eyebrows, "insects?"

"I think he means instincts," Harry laughed, nudging Peter slightly. Peter blushed and nodded, pointing at Harry. 

"Yeah those."

We laughed and shuffled ourselves onto Harry's bed and relaxed. It was nice, being together as a family. I felt at peace when we were all together like this.

"Harold," Peter whispered, as he rested his head on Harry's chest.

"Hm?" 

"Can we go somewhere tomorrow?" he asked. Harry looked at me and smirked slightly before he looked down at Peter.

"No can do, bud," Harry replied, booping his nose lightly, "because tomorrow...Ellie and I are to be wed."

Peter's eyes widened and he beamed at us, "really?"

We smiled and nodded. Peter squealed and leaped at us, wrapping both of us in a hug and we laughed as we did our best to keep a grip on him.

"I'm so excited!" he beamed, pulling back. He jumped off of the bed and ran to the door.

"Oi," Harry called, "where are you off to?"

"I got to tell uncle Bruno and Cimone and Stella and Gabriella and Niall and Louis and Liam and Bridgette," he yelled as he ran down the hallway. I looked back to Harry and he shook his head with a smile.

"That boy is going to be the death of me," he mumbled, plopping down on the bed again. I sat next to him smiling lightly at him as he watched me with a light smirk on my face and suddenly pulled me down on top of him, meeting his lips to mine.

~

Everyone was in a haze. My parents hadn't arrived yet and it was already sundown. I hadn't seen Harry that much today either since he was getting ready for his part of the wedding. The boys were helping him out and the girls were helping me out.