Q & A, Thank You, and Announcement

Hello, hello, hello. This is the beginning of the Question & Answer. At the end there is a thank you then an announcement about what I'll be doing after this story ends. 

Since one question was asked (ha, thanks you for that person) I will answer that question then get on with it.  

Q- How was it like writing this book?

A- It was really fun. Every time that I realized I had to update, I was like, "Oh my gosh, finally." Mainly because I didn't have a life, but updating for everybody reading this story made me feel like I had something to live up to with this book. 

Thank You. I am shocked at how far this book has come. It may not be the best one and it may not be past 500 in the fanfiction section (yet (hopefully))but it is getting there. I'm proud of what I did with this book, and it will be under some editing because I have realized that I wrote some of this on my phone with auto correct on. But otherwise, I would like to thank each person that has reached this part of the book, and here is a surprise for you. 

DRUM ROLL PLEASE. 

I will be doing a spin off! If you want to find out who the spin off is about, then I guess you'll have to read the spin off ;)

It's not about any main character in this previous book, but it is about their off spring teenagers :)

If you would like to read that, it will be up at some time during the month of June, I am getting ready to move out of my house though so it will probably be up after next week. But once again, thank you so much for reading if you even got this far. And, for the last time in this book. 

Bye, peeps.