Just a Normal Skype Chat

Reid's Point of View

Jay and Kyle reentered the basement only an hour later with the video camera again. I gulped when I saw how angry Kyle looked; I also noticed how Jay looked scared, but also pretty angry as well.

Jay started, "You son of a bitch! You gave them clues about me! If they find out about my involvement, I won't be able to go back to the BAU as my intern persona and try to work this all out! If they find out, we won't need you anymore."

Kyle added, "But, before we get rid of you, we will make you and your team pay!"

I struggled against my bonds and yelled, not thinking once more, "You better not lay a hand on my team!" I was met with a punch in the eye; my head jerked back and I new, with the pain I was feeling, I would have a black eye now.

Jay responded, "No, we won't touch your team. Their pain will come from seeing you getting hurt." I mentally wanted to cry; I didn't want my team to suffer by any means; at this moment, I didn't care what happened to me. But I didn't try to negotiate. I watched this time as Jay set up a laptop attatched to the camera.

When he saw me looking at him, he said, "This time, we will be having a skype chat with your team. Won't that be delightful!" He placed the computer screen facing me and Kyle, as well as the camera pointing at us. I guessed that the camera attatched to the computer would record what my team saw, and the computer so we could see them. I was not looking forward to this at all. I thought of Morgan and how pissed off he was right about now; I thought of how JJ must be feeling; the whole team must be scared for me.

Kyle turned to me and ordered, "Now, don't say anything unless I or Jay give you permission to." I nodded my head in agreement, as to not anger them; that would make matters worse. Kyle gave Jay a thumbs up and and Jay started the chat.

The skype call started and then my friends came up on screen. I smiled a little at them, trying and probably failing to not look too desperate. Morgan spoke, "Hey kid, how are you doing?" When I didn't answer, I saw his fists clench in his lap, and new he saw my black eye. I looked down to the ground, not baring to look into the camera or at my team as they look at me.

I heard Kyle start to speak, "There is no doubt that you have realized my boyfriend is your so called 'intern', Jay. So, I won't even try to get a pardon now. There is no point to now; you found us both out and now, there is no way we could get pardons. So now we will make you pay, using you beloved doctor."

I looked up again when Hotched started to speak, "Listen, Kyle, there is no need to do this. We can work this out, calmly." I looked to Kyle and knew he would not go along with Hotch's plea. 

Kyle responded, "There is no way in hell we are going along with what you say. Not anymore." Then, Kyle waved at Jay, and he stepped on camera.

He said, "Hello agents, we are going to have some fun!" He then turned to me and punched me in the stomach. My body hunched over in pain.

"Stop! Leave him alone you son of a bitch!" Morgan yelled into the chat. Kyle just smiled and looked to Jay and nodded. The next ten minutes all I could hear was my squeels and groans of pain, my team's, mostly Morgan's, protests, and Kyle laughing with Jay. All I felt for those ten minutes was kicks and punches all over my body. I knew I would look even worse than before. This was by no means good.