Chapter Two

[[ Sorry if the story is short and boring but you know how it goes... but i hope you keep on reading! (: ]]

-Missmetwo

..................

Mary Was The Marrying Kind

Chapter Two

....A Couple Hours later....

“Ah, so I see you finally found Jenny.” I said when I entered my room to see Colton and Ada in what seemed like a very heated conversation.

They looked up at me but ignored me so I went to my bed and dropped my gym bag on it.

I don’t know why I bother taking a gym bag to the gym because most of the time I end up having a shower back in my room, oh well.

I go to my drawers and decide on what I should wear, it’s a Friday night so should I pick something for an outing or should I pick something to lax out in?

I turn and look towards Ada and Colton. “Ada.” I ask. No response, so I ask a bit louder. “Ada!” No response, so I yell “Adaaa!”

“What!?!” she said exasperatedly looking at me, Colton too.

I smiled and asked “Are we going out tonight?”

She looked at me as if I were dumb and said “No, I’m not anyways.”

“Fine whatever.” I replied turning back around hearing their conversation pick back up.

I walked to my gym bag and grabbed my cell phone out of one of the pockets and looked to see if I had any texts.

‘Bing’ goes my phone just as I was about to click on the inbox and up pops a text.

‘Howdy Vicks, wanna go to that country barn thing in town? I’m in need of a line dancing partner.’

I smiled, I loved going to country type events, it’s a good excuse to wear my cowgirl boots not that it doesn’t stop me anyways and to wear my awesome cowgirl hat I got for my birthday but hadn’t had a chance to wear yet. Hat’s I don’t wear as much as my boots so if I get the chance I will wear one.

‘Sure thing, you know I love me some country jams! Pick me up at-’ I looked at my watch, it’s 7 o’clock now and I should be ready by then so, ‘-8 o’clock.’ I replied back to the message I just received.

‘Bing’ I opened the message straight away ‘Sweet, see you then.’

I don’t bother to reply and just put my phone on my bedside table. I go back to my draws and pick out some clean underwear, my favourite grey denim skirt, a white muscle back singlet, and my favourite blue plaid top.

Once I grabbed my things I grabbed the towel from my gym bag and popped into the bathroom.

After around 15 or so minutes in the shower I got out feeling nice and fresh. I quickly dried myself off and then put some moisturiser on my legs after putting some underwear on. After that I continued to get dressed and do the things a girl does after a shower.

I walk back into the bedroom towel drying my hair only to see that Ada was gone and that Colton was on my bed listening to my IPod.

As I got closer to my bed I threw my towel at Colton seeing he hadn’t noticed I was there.

He looked up a little surprised then did a half smirk sort of thing taking out an ear bud. “Just thought I should check out what sort of music my could of been wife listened to.”