Single

"No I am not single. I am in a long distance relationship because my boyfriend lives in the future."

"Don't worry if you're single. God is looking at you right now with the intention, "I'm saving her for someone special". "

"Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship."

" Being single is a good feeling, no drama, and no heartaches. But sometimes, it gets lonely and you miss that feeling of being taken."

"Being single doesn't mean that you know nothing about love. Sometimes, being solo is wiser than being in a false relationship."

"I'm technically single but  my heart is taken by someone I can't call my own."

"I'm single because I haven't found the guy who desrves me."

"Single and Relationship are just titles. Your heart determines your true relationship status."

"Being single doesn't always mean available."

"The longer you are single, the ,ore you thnk that something's wrong with you."

"Sometimes singles are luckier. They have only themselves to worry about. Less expenses, Less stress. less mess."

"You shouldn't be in a relationship if you plan on acting single."

"Being single doesn't mean you are weak. It means you're strong enough to wait for what you deserves."

"Single? No, im just in a relationship with FREEDOM."

"I'm not sure where I want to go, or who I want to be. All I know is that in ten years from now, I hope that I am happy."