15- Group message

-Lydia❤️
-Breanna💍
-Claudia😍
-Jess😘
-Sammy
-Jack J
-Jack G
-Carter

-Lydia❤️--Wth happened last night? I woke up in a bath tub

-Claudia😍--I went home with someone?? Idk I think I did but I don't know who with

-Jack J--😏^^

-Carter-- oh shoot.

-Jack G-- let's just say there was a lot of action last night

-Jess😘--ok Bree tell us what happened.

-Breanna💍-- ok so last night all us girls stayed together and the guys kinda went off on there own. We got drinks and since I said I was gonna be the designated driver, I wasn't gonna drink. And after about 3 shots and 1 beer y'all were crazy. Jess and Lyd started dancing together, and then Sammy came and started dancing with Jess and Lyd danced with some random guy. Claudia and Jack J started talking and then danced and then kissed and then they got a cab and went somewhere. Sammy got pulled away by Jack G and then Lydia and Jess started dancing together again and Jess wanted a picture, so I took he one on your Insta, but then the guys came and Jack said he wanted to see some girl on girl action, so Jess and Lydia started making out in front of everyone and I put my phone away cause I didn't want anything bad to happen. Y'all kissed for a little and then stopped and Lydia started dancing with Sammy and Jessica started dancing with Carter. And Jack G is probably the most innocent other than me...

-Lydia❤️-- oh shit.

-Jess😘-- no words

-Claudia😍-- let's set another day to go partying then.

-Jack J-- ^^ I'm in.

-Breanna💍-- I wanna go on a road trip while we're here. The girls can go together and the guys can go together but don't tell your fans on IG cause they will turn it into something else

-Carter-- lets do it