She blew out butterflies.. well they were supposed to be butterflies.. naoki's shaping wasn't really good so they looked like floating balls that gave of a blue glow..

She molded her chakra into making a floating ball/butterfly and makes it explosive after releasing the seal on them.

(Almost) everyone looked confused at the scene, in fact everyone was figuring what technique this was.. because it was very unfamiliar..

Even her opponent was in some sort of shock and confusion, but he shook the confusion and shock and focused on dodging the strange floating balls

"some floating balls aren't going to work on me!" Dosu said and did his technique again

Naoki controlled the flow of where her butterflies went and aimed them all to dosu, they stuck to him like glue and dosu couldn't move either. The butterflies were extremely heavy when coming in contact with them

The rest was very anticipated to what would happen next.

Naoki slowly walked further from the scene.. she walked enough to put a distance so she wouldn't be caught up in the explosion

"Seal realease!" She said and the butterflies/balls began exploding continuously

The smoke covered everything, no one saw what happened to dosu.. but then again they were too busy being shocked by naoki using some unknown technique..

"Dosu.. you should've given up when you had the chance" naoki said like nothing happened..

The smoke cleared and dosu was down.. he looked very pathetic..

Hayato declared naoki the winner of the match

The medics came in and took the unconscious boy with them

Soon after naoki too lost consciousness.. she fell and the medics took her too

---

Naoki woke up after a few hours, next to her bed on the left side were some flowers and get well soon cards. On the right was a sleeping person, her dad

"Tou..chan?" Naoki managed to say but was still half asleep

"Naoki, how are you feeling?"

"There's little to no pain.." she said and sat up straight

"Then will you explain what that is on your arm?"

I've been found.. ryu thought

"Uh.. that's.. ryu.. I summoned her a while back but she couldn't return home and we had the exams so she stuck herself to me.."

"You made a contract?"

"The funny thing is.. I didn't.. haha.."

"naoki.." he sighed

".. you can't just try summoning without a proper contract.. it's dangerous.. in this case nothing extreme happened but you kaa-chan, naruto and me are very worried when you do this on reflex.." he scolded

"I'm sorry.. I was curious when I saw jiraiya and tou-chan do it and them from them on I tried it myself.."

"Well I won't continue scolding you but when you're curious, just ask you sensei or your parents. You don't have to do everything on your own.."

Naoki nodded in understanding

"It's still late, go sleep" minato said and tucked naoki back to bed

That night naoki had a dream, The dream She had was a very pleasant one, about her childhood.. not the part She get chased and beat but the other half.. the time She made friends with people, who She now views as her most precious.

Soon her peaceful dream turned to another scenery.. it was night, the sky was supposed to be black but it was died red.. the moon seemed to be bigger than normal and Naoki was in the middle of the Uchiha compound.. She kinda knew where this dream would lead her to and she didn't like it one bit..

The Uchiha incident..

Though she was in her own body, she couldn't control it. It was like she was replaying someone's actions.. she had a sword in one hand.. covered with blood..

After some time she had her control back, right at that moment she began trembling.. it was like she killed them..

Screams of agony were heard.. She didn't want to hear and covered her ears, soon She also shut her eyes all together.. She didn't want to see.. see the horrible scene that would play before her..

Though her ears were covered She could still hear.. She then heard every sound stop like it was cut from tape.. after a long silence, footsteps were heard

The steps came from behind naoki, She didn't dare turn around.. Her heart was beating fast, her breaths getting shorter and shorter till She chocked on nothing..

"Naoki..."

Naoki's eyes widened, this was the voice  She knew so well.. but why did he sound so sad.. almost completely empty..

The girl finally gained the courage to turn around and saw him.. Uchiha Itachi..

Itachi had a black cloak on with red clouds attached to it, his face was painted with a hurtful expression...

"Please.. only you.. don't hate me.." he said keeping his hurtful expression

His words confused naoki, She wanted to ask what he meant but her mouth couldn't ask him.. all She said was

"I won't.."

Itachi moved closer, he went forward and held the girl into an embrace. He held on tight as if he thought that when he loosened his grip she would disappear..

Naoki's dream began fading, but she still caught the last words Itachi left

After that She woke up.. sweating slightly more than needed.. She looked over at the window.. She couldn't remember opening it, but that didn't really matter right now..

She then noticed the crow, it was starring at her.. The crow flew to naoki and landed to her surprise on her shoulder, rubbing her slightly wet cheek. It almost seemed to be comforting her..

Naoki patted it's head

"Hello~ are you the one from before?"

The crow didn't reply Later the crow flew out to wherever..

---

A chapter earlier yay lol

So what are your thoughts on this chapter?

Oh, and I want to thank everyone that's reading this for reading my story~

I never expected it to reach 1k~ readers✨

Have a good day💕

🐼 panda out

(〃ω〃)