Naoki immediately felt the movements of the proctor. She got her kunai threw it in sakura's direction and was planning to make a cut.

The examiner succeeded and moved behind sakura, at the same time another person moved with a killing intend. The proctor got another kunai and pointed at the other person, who slowly crept behind her.

The other person gave naoki the creeps, the person had a very long tongue..and it gave naoki shivers.. in a bad way..

This other person returned, with her tongue the proctor's kunai that she threw in the beginning. They said something but Naoki was more concerned for sakura to listen to it

"I'll explain the second test now."

"Simply put... you'll attempt the ultimate survival. During the survival in here, you will be asked to complete a certain task. Using your many weapons and jutsu you will compete in a no rules scroll battle."

"You lots will fight over the 'heaven' and 'earth' scrolls. There are 26 remaining teams, half of you will get the 'heaven scroll the other will get the 'earth' scroll."

"To pass the test you need both scrolls and make it to the tower in the middle of the forest. This test will be 120 hours long. Everything you need is in the forest"

"As for the things that'll disqualify you. If you can't make it to the tower with both scrolls in time, you're out. Second, those who lose a teammate or those who have a teammate killed, are out."

"You also can't quit in the middle of the test or look inside the scrolls."

shikamaru mumble a 'troublesome' and sight out of laziness, and to be honest Naoki agreed to some extent.. kurama isn't the best influence to her

"As a final piece of advice, Don't Die..."

She finished her explanation and they had to check in their teams and receive a scroll.

Team 7, sakura, sakuke, naruto and naoki moved to a separate opening and waited there for the sign to start

The man unlocked the gates and the game began..

--

'Great.. not even an hour in the second exam and I lost my team.. how even did I get lost.. I walked right with them..' naoki complained

'You should pay more attention..' ryu scolded her

'I know..' TT^TT

She sighed and concentrated on their chakra and ran towards it. When She arrived She saw her team fighting another her.. who then transformed into his original form.

The guy still didn't notice naoki, she threw some shurikens at his arm and it hit, she ran to her team and the enemy fled away.

"Tch he got away.. and you! Pay more attention to your team" sasuke complained

"Sorry, sorry.. I'm not good with directions.." She replied

"We should have a password, the next time we get separated we'll be able to recognize each other" naruto said

Sasuke then came up with a very long, password and Naoki didn't remember anything form it.. sakura seemed to have remembered it.. and naruto seemed to have remembered it too.

They stood up and sasuke announced to hold onto the scroll. A sudden gust befell team 7 and naoki separated from them... again..

--

"Ouch.." Naoki said getting up..

'You really have ill fate, don't you..' ryu laughed