Chapter Twenty-One.

Start from the beginning

adj.

Louis is my wonderwall. I miss Louis, I need Louis, I want Louis. I have to be with him. Without him, it's getting worse. The voices in my head won't stop, only when I think of him.

I hate myself.

I hate myself.

I hate myself.

I hate myself.

I hate myself.

I hate myself.

I hate myself.

I hate myself.

I hate myself.

I hate myself.

But I love him,

So I'll live.

My room door opens. I stay still, huddled in the blankets, facing the wall on the uncomfortable bed.

"Katherine," The worker, probably not too much older than me, shakes me lightly. "Katherine, I brought you some food."

I turn my head just enough to look at her small smile and the tray in her hands. She has tan skin, very curly brown hair with blonde highlights, and she's tall and skinny. She's stunning, to say the least.

"No thanks." I mumble, turning my head back to its original position.

"You've gotta eat something, babe. You haven't eaten in almost two weeks." She tells me, sympathy in her voice.

Has it really been that long? Well, lets see. I've been in the ICU for a week, and I hadn't eaten for four days before then. So yeah, I guess it has almost been two weeks. Not that that's a long time though. I do have an eating disorder, meaning I can go forever without food.

I finally sit up to look directly at her as she smiles at my movement.

"You can sit." I give her a small smile, gesturing to beside me. She returns it and takes my gesture.

"I'm Danielle, but you can call me Dani." She smiles to me.

"You know mine." I chuckle slightly, as does she.

"I'll be your nurse while you're here. You seem really cool, just lost." She tells me and I nod. "Maybe we could be friends and I could help get you to out of here, to go home."

"That's a big maybe." I sigh, looking down at my hands.

"But not impossible." She counters.

"LET ME SEE HER! LET ME SEE HER!" Loud crashes and yelling are heard from outside as seven people burst through the door.

"Louis!" I cry, jumping off the bed and into his arms.

"I'm here, baby." He whispers into my ear. "I'm here."

Louis' P.O.V

"Louis, please do something." Lauren begs as they all stand in front of me as I lay in bed.

"I am doing something. I'm laying in bed, missing my girlfriend." I scoff.

"Beside that." Zayn says, rolling his eyes.

"Fine, I'm going to see her." I tell them, jumping out of bed and sprinting to my car before they can catch me.

"Louis, you can't!" Liam yells as I drive off. In my rear view mirror I see them getting into the SUV.

I drive for fourty-five minutes, speeding, to get to Cedar. Luckily, it's rainy out, so there aren't many other cars on the roads. I barge through the doors, with everyone chasing me, and up to her new room.