Winchesters Keep Marchin' On

Start from the beginning

Okay, maybe I need to stop watching so many horror movies, because they're really starting to go to my head or maybe it's because I'm so freaking exhausted and the lack of blood from my injury was making me loopy. I used my uninjured arm to close and lock up the window just as a precaution. I mean, you can never be too careful, especially when with the job my family does.

I walked back over to the sink and looked in the mirror. I took a deep breath as I carefully started to take off my plaid shirt, but the moment I moved my arm to take it out of the sleeve an excruciating sharp pain went through my arm causing me to groan loudly in pain.

"Son of a bitch..."I grumbled under my breath, because it literally felt like a hot poker was digging into my right arm, followed by a horrific throbbing sensation that I just wanted to stop. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore and felt them roll down my cheeks.

"Okay, maybe I can't handle this...."I quietly admitted as I stared at my bloody arm in the mirror.

"El..."I heard Dean say loudly from the other side of the bathroom door.

Then Mom's words replayed in my head, "Let your brothers in..."

Sam's P.O.V
The moment we walked into the motel room I set down my duffel bag on the bed near the bathroom. I glanced over at Ella by the window and wondered what caused her to cry in her sleep. I just hoped that by giving her some space she would come and talk to Dean and I when she was ready.

All of a sudden I saw her wince as she closed her duffel bag. I looked over at Dean and he looked back at me with a worried expression on his face. We both glanced over at Ella and saw her slowly look back over her shoulder at us. Then she anxiously averted her eyes and quickly went into the bathroom. I hated to admit it, but I guess Dean was right, something was definitely wrong with her.

I walked over to Dean while saying,"I hate to admit this but... I think you're right."

"About?"He questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"About there being somethin' wrong with Ella..."I whispered while glancing over at the closed bathroom door.

"I told you man, I know her like the back of my hand, somethin' wrong and I wanna know what that somethin' is..."Dean whispered as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well, back when you were gettin' the room keys, I heard Ella cry in her sleep so I woke her up and asked her about it..."I stated quietly so Ella wouldn't hear.

"And?"He whispered with an eyebrow raised as he stared at me.

"And, she didn't wanna talk about it, but I'm not surprised."I answered quietly while shaking my head.

"Why?"He questioned with his brow furrowed.

"Cause not wanting to talk about things is a common theme in this family, but maybe if we give her some more time..."I whispered as I tried to convince him to give Ella some space.

"She'll what, huh?"He huffed completely interrupting what I was about to say.

"Come to us when she's ready."I explained while hoping he would listen to me.

"Stow it with your Dr.Phil crap, it's not workin'."He stated while glaring at me.

"But Dean..."I started to say, but Dean interrupted me.

"No, don't you but Dean me, we tried it your way Sammy, now we're gonna try it my way."He said while shaking his head. Then he stormed off and headed straight to the bathroom.

"Dean wait..."I said in an attempt at getting him to stop, but he just kept walking towards the bathroom while ignoring me.

"El..."Dean said loudly as he stood in front of the bathroom door. I stood right behind him and hoped he wouldn't bombard her with a million questions just like dad used to do to me.