"Alright Count Vladimir, I will, have a great day."

Dude, another one of those crazy dreams. Other people dream of like math tests, and clouds and shit. I get stuck with being a fucking apprentice to some master zombie thing, fun though. More interesting than that boring class. That teacher is kind of an asshole to.

"Hey Doug, kicked out of The Counts class again."

"Oh yah, I had a sweet dream though it was zombies and like death and other cool shit."

"Bitchin"

"Wait why the hell aren't you in class then, Allen."

"Because I'm never in class"

"Oh, right I forgot."

"Want to grab some lunch."

"Yah sure."

"It's really coming down out there."

"It's practically flooding; the left barrier has almost fallen. The north sector could be annihilated if we don't shore it up."

"That's impossible in the present conditions this weather will kill you or I if we go out there. The hail is massive, the size of boulders, we would be crushed."

"You don't have to lecture me, I know the risks, but I'm still going out there."

"Fine we'll go fix it, but if I say let's go then we go no questions asked."

The barrier nearly broke but the combined efforts of Patter and Drops saved the village from destruction, however they were both crushed by hail afterwards. Drops baby was born the next night and was named in his fathers honour. His father died a hero by stopping the barrier from collapsing; he saved thousands of people's lives.

"Drops get out from under the sun you'll shrink down to nothing."

"I'm not scared of the sun; it can do its worst."

"Your already tiny for your age just get out of the direct sunlight; trust me, I know what I'm talking about."

"I don't care, my father was only my size and yet he saved our whole colony, why am I so different from him."

Drops mother went dead still.

"How do you know that about your father."

Drops dad was taboo to talk about in his house it was stl a raw wound for his mother many suns after his death. Why can't we talk about him mom you act like he never existed but he was a hero you should be proud of that don't block his memory. You have no idea what your talking about Drops just get out of the sunlight because I'm your mother and I told you to and now we are never going to talk about this again. Ever.

Zwhoooo, Zwhoooo, whats going on the proximity claxon is going off. Something must have tripped the alarm.

"SPIDEEERRRR"

Oh no, not a spider attack the last one killed thousands.

"Mommm, soider attack."

"I know dear we have to get to the shelter, hurry."

"Mom the spider broke in, its colossal look its eating people."

The spider had broken through the North sector and was drinking as many Puddle People as it could.

"Mom, faster the spider is getting closer."

"I cant go any faster, Drops go ahead Im done for."

"No I'm not leaving you mom"

"Drops, I love you."

SPLASHHHHH