Chapter 25

Louis' POV

"When are you guys going home?" Claire asks us. Niall says he'll leave any day and Harry says he's leaving tomorrow as he walks into the kitchen.

"Any day." I tell her.

I want to spend time with her and get to know her more. She nods as Harry walks back in and she tenses up. They both look at each other, he gives her a burning gaze and she looks away. I'm guessing that they didn't make up. Harry is kind of tough to get to.

"I'm going to head over to my house and get some clothes." She stands up and heads to the door. "See you in about thirty minutes!" She closes the door.

"I thought she'd never leave." Harry says as he taps away on his phone.

"Why? She's cool." I tell him. He looks up and laughs.

What's so funny?

"Dude, you honestly think that she could hang with us? She lame, quiet and weak." While he's talking Niall walks in and sits next to me. "She could never hang with us." Harry finishes.

"No she's not, she's cool, nice, and kind. Have you tried to get along with her?" I start to grow angry, Niall looks at me and he gives me a sympathetic look.

"I don't need to, she already know her place, at the bottom of the school chain." He says, like he controls her life.

Who the heck does he think he is?

"Dude that's not cool." Niall enters the conversation. "You should get to now her instead of judging her from the spot." I stand up and so does Harry.

"You can't give her s.hit anymore." I tell him. He starts to grow angry and walks towards me, grabbing ahold of my shirt as lifts me up and pushes me against the wall, making a loud thud. Liam and Niall are telling him to stop but it doesn't work.

"I'm back!" I hear Claire open and close the door as she walks in the living room, seeing me pined against the wall by Harry. "What the heck happened?" She looks at Harry, I can almost see the fire in his eyes as he grips my shirt tighter.

"Don't tell me what to do!" He ignores what she just said as he shouts in my face, throwing me as I land on the hard wood floor, my head hitting the ground first.

S.hit, that hurt.

"Don't you dare hurt him!" Claire drops her duffle bag and rushes toward me. "Are you okay?" She kneels down and lifts my head up, so she can get a better look at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I tell her, she stands back up and looks at Harry.

"Why did you do that?" She asks him. His eyes are a shade of dark green as he looks mad than ever. Standing back up, I walk over to Liam and Niall, who are watching this whole thing.

"Because he deserved it." He says, his voice low. She steps toward him and tilts his chin towards her gaze.

"He deserved it huh?" She asks him. He nods angrily and the unthinkable happens. Claire punches him in the stomach,seeing him fall to the floor as groans in pain.

"Why'd you do that for?" He curls up in a ball as he holds his stomach.

"Because you deserved it." She mocks what he said as she walks out of the living room and into the kitchen.

Oh, burn.

Me, Liam, and Niall have our jaws dropped. I've never seen any girl hit Harry before; she has balls for doing that. Liam helps Harry up and leads him to the couch. Claire walks back in with an ice pack and sits next to Harry.

Claire's POV

Oh my gosh. That felt so good. I know it was wrong to hit him but I couldn't help it.

I walk to the kitchen and make him an ice pack for him, not really knowing if I bruised him or not. Walking back into the living room, sit next to him.

"Lift your shirt up." I instruct him. He looks at me funny, and doesn't listen.

"Why do I have to?" He questions.

"Do you want your shirt wet?"

"No."

"Then lift up your shirt" I tell him again. He finally complies and lifts his shirt up, revealing his toned abs and flawless skin. I notice that he has a couple of tattoos on his body, a butterfly is drawn in the middle-ish of his chest.

What the heck am I saying?

I snap out of my gaze and notice the circular bruise in the middle of his stomach. Putting the ice pack on the bruise, he jumps from the contact.

"Why did you get me an ice pack?" He asks me.

"Because you have a bruise." I motion towards the ice pack.

"Why didn't you just leave it?" He asks another question.

"I'm not a dick like you." I tell him.

"But you punched me." He points out.

"And I got you an ice pack." I argue back. Harry grabs the ice pack and our fingers brush, feeling almost like a shot of electricity run through my body but I brush it off.

Scooting away from him, I begin to watch Tv. My phone buzzes and I look who it is, seeing that it's just a number as I slide my finger across the screen.

Unknown number:

'It's Niall' It reads. Giggling, I look up to see Niall waves his phone as I text back.

Me:

'How did you get my number?'

Niall:

'Liam' I look at Liam and shoot him a glare but smile after. He knows what I'm thinking about as he smiles back. I get texts from other unknown numbers, and it's Louis and Zaynz I quickly add their numbers in my phone and put it away.

I changed into more comfortable clothes when I was at my house and left a note for my parents, telling them where I was. I'm wearing pajamas and a navy blue long sleeve shirt.

Laying back on the couch, it's 9pm right now, and I feel really sleepy. Harry stands up, causing the couch to shift, waking me up a little, as he heads to the kitchen. Looking at Liam, Niall, and Louis, they're all on the floor with blankets and pillows, trying to get comfortable.

"You guys do know that there's another couch over there." I point to it.

Louis calls 'dibs' and runs over to it, taking a pillow and blanket with him as I giggle at his foolishness. Harry comes back in the room and sits back down next to me, laying back as he closes his eyes.

I guess I should go to sleep too.

Turning off the lamp, I lay back and close my eyes, and try to get some sleep. My body goes to the side a little as I catch myself. I try to lean to the other side and close my eyes.

Harry's POV

I close my eyes and try to get some sleep, but something leans against me as I open my eyes. The moonlight is shining in as I see Claire leaning against me, her arm sprawled over my stomach as she lightly snores.

This is weird, we were just arguing, she punched me but then again, she did get me an ice pack for my bruise. She is pretty nice. Should I move her? What if I wake her?

She moves closer to me, her warm body soothing mine. I start to drift off to sleep as I rest my head on hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N

Hi guys, posting back on Monday unless this chapter gets 5 votes I'll post chapter 26 today also. Thoughts on this chapter? Thanks for reading.

-smileforzayn