XXV: Casualty

ERRORS AHEAD

ps: The current time in this story: first part is latter part of 2017 while at the last part it's early 2018.

---

SHUSHU TALKED to me last night at the party asking me to come and work again for his company. It was a hard decision, alright. But I accepted it because I really enjoyed that job and I don't do much at the coffee shop.

Accepting the job means coming back to Beijing and Beijing means Luhan.

And Xianqin too.

Maybe I just have to take the risk and learn not to be guilty about it. A lot of people does it anyway, I would make no change if I wouldn't. He loves me, if I stay by his side longer than I used to then maybe I can think of better ways to set them apart. Right now, I should just get used to the fact that the two of us is sharing one man to each other. And that's only for the mean time.

"Hey," I opened the door wider and smiled at him.

He grinned back at me, with him was a buoquet of red roses and brown paper bags full of groceries, "I just thought that you wouldn't have stocks of food in here."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and tiptoed to kiss his cheek, "Thank you."

He gave me the flowers that I gladly took, "Let's go inside." He mumbled before kissing my forehead and picking up all the groceries.

"Why didn't you just enter anyway?" He knows the passcode but he still rang the doorbell when he can just simply go inside

He headed to the kitchen counter and placed all the bags on it, "That would be no fun, Fu Yixia."

Oh, okay. Now that I thought of it, he was actually right. I sat on the high stool by the counter and propped my hands under my chin, watching him as puts every single thing on my cupboards. I don't know why he bought so much when he knows I can't cook, no one would use these raw food here.

I wonder why he's here all of a sudden, where is she? No dates today? It still stings but I remembered that we have to feel the pain until it hurts no more and it's actually working for me. Plus, I am the reason why they're still together. I told him not to break up with her just yet, I should stick with my decisions.

After a couple of weeks of reconciliation, I kind of got used to the situation and Luhan was true to his words, he knows how to handle the schedules very well already. Friday and Saturday is only for me, Fu Yixia.

"You're here today." I stated.

His hands stopped midair and glanced at me before finally putting the instant noodles at the cupboard, "She's gone for a week." Hell, yeah! I almost punched the air in excitement. I've never heard such good news these days. "Australia." He explained.

She probably has a photoshoot in Australia. That's good, I mean, for her. Ever since it was revealed that they were dating, the not-so-special model has turned into a popular one. Thanks to Lu.

I rose to my feet and started helping him. His scent filled my nose the moment I stood beside him, I was tempted to just hug him the whole time instead of giving him a hand. We look like a newly wed couple, that thought alone makes me so happy. What more if it comes true.

"Are you going to stay here for a week?" I took the ice cream and placed it inside the freezer as I wait for him to answer. I want him to stay here for a week, so I hope he will.

He came closer to me, draped an arm over my shoulder, "If that's what you want."

Assa! Of course, that's what I want. Always.