9.Blood Drop

I was pushed in to a car with my mouth and eyes covered I heard to doors shut and the engine start. What was going on? My head hit the seat by the speed of the car, the hand finally removed from my  mouth so I was free the talk “What the hell’s going on ?!” I got no reply we were in the car for at least 10 minutes I was pulled out the car still not seeing what was going but I’m sure it was somewhere with tree’s because I could hear them blowing through there leaves .

I struggled to become free but I didn’t work till I could smell smoke blowing towards me “Well...” I heard Jessica’s voice now I kept silent “get rid of it!” she commanded what did she mean? Me?” I felt a quick draft past back and forward past me , heat was bouncing off my legs it was getting hotter and hotter ….Were they going to throw me in the fire? “Can one of you just explain what’s happing” I order at once I. My eyes were released I could see the fire in front of me with the guy Knight killed the head was facing me I stepped back with my hands over my mouth and I fell on to the grass sitting up . “What…twisted game is this?” Jessica came to sit next to me I moved “Penny listen. I can see Knight hasn’t told you yet … you see that guy deserved to be killed he tried to rape two innocent girls…” “You didn’t have to kill him! One punch would have done fine!” I turned to her ,she gave me a weak smile but faded by the seriousness of my expression “ok maybe but he could have done it to other’s and it was good of Knight to do that … “ she sighed “since you were the only one that saw that you can’t I repeat can’t tell no one about this and what we are right? She stood up looking down at me .

Knight was at my other side , I looked at both of them “I see why you kept this a secret” I stood up and looked towards the fire thinking what I should do “Your blood sucking vampires that take life out of humans like me. What’s there to say ?” Jessica looked to Knight and he looked back I walked away to sit in the car while they were still burning the body .This twisted everything . I loved a boy that’s a vampire ! I looked out the window to see the fire losing light  and a figure coming towards the car it was Knight he got in the car and started the car. “when were you going to tell me ?” he looked at me through the mirror ,he was angry it should have been me not him the one angry “I didn’t want to lose you . How was I supposed to tell you ? Oh Penny I’m a vampire. How could I have told you I’m a freak !” he looked away his eyes were getting dark. I started thinking ,he was pale skin looking with cold body temperature every time I touched him and his eyes changed a shade of grey’s I noticed that but never gave much thought I jumped in the passenger’s seat next to him and tried to pull his face to look at me he  felt like stone I sighed “listen , I did notice a difference about you  when we were together .” he turned to me “but since you know ,things will never be the same” he said it in a deep voice .

Are eyes looked “I don’t care … I still love you” it felt weird confessing my love for someone different to me but to me he was still human. He smirked at me I leaned forward and kissed his lips , I tasted the blood but I didn’t care as long as I had him I was fine “am I interrupting you love birds” Jessica was at the back of the car  with her arms folded .They dropped me home , I went straight to my bed I laid there thinking what happened today … maybe if I slept it off I’d forget about it.

I could feel someone tapping me on the shoulder “Penny?” I opened my eyes slowly to see Knight in front of me, I sat up and turned on my lamp; “what are you doing in here? How did you even get in?” he started laughing silently “right now that’s not really important but I wanted to ask you a question” he was still smiling at me “sure ask me” I didn’t know what expression to give him but I wanted to know what his question was “how come’s you still want me even that I’m like this” his expression was straight now and he was waiting for a reply “I guess because I never fell in love with the vampire part of you I fell in love with part I loved of you” he took my face  “you’re so honest, I didn’t think you want me anymore because of what I am now I’m happy I know how you feel” I laughed “now I have a question to ask you how come’s it looked like you hated me when you first met me “ “I didn’t hate you it’s just at that point you triggered my sense off , I was on a hunt for someone but I managed to catch you at that point your lucky I was around “ he pulled me closer to his lips then he moved away “what’s wrong ?” he’s eye’s began to get darker and he turned to the window  and back at me and smiled, he got up and walked his way there “right now I’m not wanted in this house , I’ll text you later I’m going for a feast…don’t worry not people” he chuckled and jumped out the window I scrambled to my window to see if he was alright then he disappeared in to the night.

What did he mean not wanted  in this house? I laid back in bed and went to sleep with my tiger.