Date

Kayla's Pov

    Right now it was just me and Jason in the kitchen cooking, yeah he can cook. I couldn't cook right now because Jason didn't have a shirt on and it is distracting. I was flipping the bacon right now when he suddenly cleared his throat.

    "You alright Jason?" I asked him.

    "I kind of need to ask you something," he said hesitantly.

    "Of course, go ahead." I said as I left the bacon to cook.

    "Ummm will you uhhh maybe if you want to gooutwithme?" he said fastly.

    "What? A little slower please," I asked him.

    "Umm will you go uh out with me?" he asked nervously.

    "Of course, Jason," I chuckled.

    "I knew you- wait what?" he asked surprised.

    "Of course I would go out on a date with you," I said as I out the bacon on the plate.

    "Oh, uh be ready by 1:30, We have to leave at 8," he said as he put the eggs on their plates.

    "Ok," I said as I placed the last of tye bacon on the plates. I grabbed 2 plates and put it on the table, then another 2, and then another 2. I set a juice pitcher and looked at the clock, I had some time. It was only 12 o'clock, I didn't need much time. I ran upstairs and went into my room, and went straight to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes and turned the water to a tempature I liked. When I got in I washed my body with vanilla sented soap and my hair with strawberry sented conditioner and shampoo. Don't judge me.

    I turned the water off and I grabbed my red towel off of the rack and dried myself. After I finished drying myself, I brushed out my blonde hair, and blow dried it. Leaving it nice and dry, and I brushed it out again. I put it up in a high pony-tail and I slipped my black lip ring on. I let my bangs fall infront of my face and I smiled. I went into my room and put on my underwear, and walked into the closet. I picked out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a black Blink-182 shirt, some black converse, and my many rubber, string, leather, and silver bracelets. I went back into the bathroom and put mascara and eyeliner on, making my blue eyes stand out. I walked out and went to the living room, and looked at the clock. It was 1:28 so he was going to come in a few minutes.

    "You look like Luke," Calum said. I looked at Luke and he was right, except Luke had a Nirvana shirt and a grey hoddie.

    "I had no idea," I said honestly. I sat on the couch and waited for Jason, I wonder where we're going.

    "When did you have a lip ring?" Luke asked.

    "Since umm 7th grade I think. I didn't wear it yesterday, so you didn't see it." I said.

    "Where you going?" Ashton asked me.

    "Out with Jason, and then to the hair salon," I said simply. The doorbell rang and I shot up and ran to the door, and opened it. Jason stood there in black skinney jeans, a white shirt, a grey hoddie, and white converse.

    "Hey Jason!" I chirped.

    "Hey Kayla," he said nervously. Probably because all the boys were staring at him like he was dinner, so protective.

    "Ready?" he asked. I nodded and closed the door not before someone yelled.

    "Use protection! Oww!" Luke probably hit him.

    "You look great." he said and my cheeks warmed up.

    "You look hot," I said.

    "Are you wearing make-up?" he asked as he looked at my eyes. I blushed even more and nodded, I hardly ever wear make-up.