Luke's Sister

Kayla Pov

    "Yes you do! Same blue yes, same blonde hair, same smile, you are both in a band, your voices are similar, and you bath can play guitar." Jasmine said.

    "It's true Little Hemmings," Jason said as he slung an arm over my shoulder. Dad rose and eyebrow at us, while staring at Jason.

    "Are you guys dating?" he asked us. I blushed and looked down while I guess Jason blushed too.

    "I ship Jayla," Jasmine squealed.

    "Want to know what Jasmine?" I asked her.

    "What?" she asked. I broke from his grip and went over to her, wrapping my arms from behind her and resting my chin on her shoulder. I gave her cheek a peck and they all stared at me.

    "I do too, Jasmine and Kayla," I said. She blushed hella bad and they all laughed.

    "Really? Infront of everyone? You couldn't wait until we got to my house? Ya know so we are by ourselves?" Jasmine whispered, but making sure people heard her.

    "No I couldn't, you look to hot right now. Those pants make your ass look fine," I whispered making sure they could hear me.

    "Ok enough playing girls," mom said.

    "Oh mother, who said we were playing?" I asked her as I kissed down Jasmine's neck and she let out a fake moan.

    "Ok ok, stop!" Jason said while laughing.

    "Ok," I said and skipped over to Jason and sat on his stomach.

    "Oh my god, your faces. Mom's and dad's were the worst." I said laughing a bit.

    "Down to serious business," dad said after laughing.

    "Dad I am almost never serious, but go on," I said.

    "We were going to tell you, but we were scared," mom said.

    "You were um adopted." dad said scratching the back of his neck.

    "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked. My voice growing deeper, it only goes deeper when I'm angry or I just woke up.

    "We were scared you would hate us," dad said.

    "I wouldn't have hate you, I would be upset but I wouldn't hate you. How long have you known about me being your sister?" I asked Luke.

    "I uhh found out a few days ago." he stuttered under my upset eyes and deep voice.

    "Kayla, calm down." Jason said.

    "I'll try. How long were you waiting to tell me?" I asked.

    "We were going to tell you when you first started high school, but we were scared." mom said.

    "I'm a happy little unicorn!" Jasmine yelled. We all laughed at her attemt to make it a happier mood, and it worked.

    "Unicorns suck! It's Llamacorns Jasmine," I said shaking my heads.

    "So I was right! 5 Seconds of Summer is here because you're his sister!" Jasmine yelled.

    "Nahh. They're here to kidnap us and make us sex slaves, Jasmine." I said sarcastically.

    "Hey! I'm a dude not a girl," Jason whined.

    "We don't know that. You could be a girl, we never seen your junk." I said eyeing him.

    "You don't need to see it to know I'm a guy," he said.