{7} Fall :: Elliott {7}

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVDHVpYDcFH/ Warning BxB

~~~~~~~~ Buckys POV TRIGGER WARNING Time: Maybe 12:30 Place: May and Buckys room.

i wake up in the middle of the night, i rub my eyes and roll over to see May not in the bed with me. i look over and see the light in the bathrooms on.

"May?!" i shout

"Yes!"

"You Okay??" i stand up

"uh, Y-Yah."

"Can you open the door please?" i ask in a slightly sarcastic tone,

"n-no ill be out in a minute!" i knew she was doing something wrong, i could hear it in her voice. almost knock on the door when she opens it. "aaaaand?" i say

"what?" she shrugs

"Nothing, i'm just worried about you."

"Yah well you should be! i got kidnapped by HYDRA and it took you, What 12? Misfits until he almost tortured me to save me. annnnd a guy said my first trigger word and if wanda wasn't there i might've killed you all!"

"wait. You have trigger words?"

"Yeah, my dad worked for HYDRA and was told to kill my mom. i was experimented on and i would spend weekends, maybe even summers at a time there. I wasn't sent here by them."

"That's Why you weren't scared of me."

"It. and no, that's not why, i'm waaay scarier when i'm like that."

"What were you doing in the bathroom?" i crossed my arms

"You don't need to know everything Bucky!" i grabbed her wrist and pulled up her Sleeve.

"You're supposed to talk to me..." i hug her then go into the bathroom and flush her razor. "Why?" i ask

"I was clean for 2 years, and then... Today happened and i broke down. and might've had a panic attack... I'm sorry"

"Why do you girls apologize so much??"

"Hey! You do too!" she smiled. Shes smiling. I put my hand on her chin, and kive her a sweet kiss.

"I love that smile." i smiled, she was so beautiful.

Mays POV

I felt so much happier because i've told bucky about how HYDRA experimented on me, My dad freaked when he saw my powers and sent me too HYDRA... you get the rest.

"Can we go on the roof, Heights Calm me." i smile

"Of course doll" he smiles... he so handsome XD

~~~ SONG 9 In The Afternoon By P!ATD

Once we were on the roof i looked over NY it was beautiful at night, dangerous, but beautiful. there's a small concrete wall lining the roof and a railing on top of it, i stepped onto the concrete, the bar hitting my shins.

"What are you doing?" Bucky rushed towards me.

"Breathing." i smile.

"What if you fall?"

"A.) I've done this a Million times and B.) Vision will pass through the wall and catch me." i smile and put my arms out beside me.

"How do you know that?"

"Cause he's watching us right now." i laugh, and gesture toward His window with my head. the metal bar was really wide, so i put my left foot on the other side of concrete quickly followed by my right and sit down on the bar.