Chapter 13: The Brooklyn Cast

Start from the beginning

"Why should we!?" another animal said. "Why should we follow him anyways!?"

What!?

"Because he's our leader!"

"What kind of leader has a gang of undomesticated animals, but has an owner!?"

A couple of animals started questioning that.

"I don't know about y'all, but I don't want that kind of leader!"

More animals started agreeing.

"Yeah! Let's get a new leader!"

"He's a disgrace!"

"Throw him out of the gang!"

"What a faker!"

"Remove Snowball!"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!?" I yelled.

Everything fell silent.

"WHERE DID ALL OF THIS COME FROM!? I'VE NEVER LET YOU GUYS DOWN! THIS GANG WOULDN'T BE HERE IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME! I GAVE YOU ALL A PLACE WHERE UNWANTED ANIMALS CAN BE TOGETHER, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!? NONE OF YOU WOULDN'T BE ANYTHING IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME! NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I SEEN SUCH DISLOYALTY! THAT KIND OF TALK WILL HAVE YOU THROWN OUT FROM THE GANG!"

Everyone looked at me with shock or fear.

"*sighs* Look, yes I do have an owner. And yet I'm leading undomesticated animals, but have I let any of you down? Have I ever made one mistake as a leader?! I got you all through so much! I may or may not be the best leader, but I never turned my back in you all! Once I got an owner, I never just said, "Hey, all humans are good. Later suckers!" No! I'm pretty sure most of you aren't even okay with the idea of revenge on the human race! You're probably thinking that not all humans are bad. And you know what? THAT'S TRUE! I was upset. All of you were upset. We wanted revenge on the humans who got rid of us, and I sure as heck still do! So, why question my leadership because of one thing? Why!? You think you can do better? Then fine! Go ahead! Find another leader! I just wanted a place where we weren't alone. But because of other animals who wanted to dominate the humans, I was influenced by that! We all were! And I can't believe I agreed! And once I got a new owner I realized why was I doing this!? And I'm also part another gang, that's actually a family, called Strictly Only Pets! S.O P. And I think of us as a family! A real big family! The Flushed Pets! T.F.P. the gang! Those are the gangs/families I rep. S.O.P. x T.F.P.! That's what I be saying to others! And I want y'all to be apart of that! T.F.P.! Y'all my family! And I love every single one of y'all. If you want to leave, then leave. But I just want to know, who's with me?"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...T.F.P. the family," a dog said, raising their paw.

"T.F.P. the family," another animal said, doing the same thing.

"T.F.P. the family."

And another one.

"T.F.P. the fam."

Another one.

"T.F.P. the gang."

Another one.

"T.F.P."

And soon after, everyone rose their paw, claw, or wing.

"T.F.P. the family!" everyone said.

"T.F.P. the family," I said.

"So, does this mean no more world domination?" someone asked.

"No more world domination!"

Everyone cheered.

"But what about The Brooklyn Cast!?" another animal asked.

"Well, uh, don't make it known that you're apart of The Flushed Pets! Meeting/riot/family get together dismissed, because that's what it feels like!"

Everyone laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now Tattoo, Derick, and I walked to my home, talking about, well everything that's going on.

"And you're sure we should be sending any scouts to see anything suspicious?" asked Tattoo.

"Definitely. I feel as if they might be watching us, just to make sure," I replied.

"Alright. We'll send out a few scouts," said Derick.

Then they left.

I hopped through the window, looked at the time and noticed it wasn't even afternoon yet.

"Really? Cause that meeting felt like the whole day has gone by," I said to myself.

"Snowball?" I heard a familiar voice.

I saw Snowflake outside.

"Oh, wassup?" I asked.

"Not much. I was bored and decided to see if you were busy or not."

"Well, you can come in."

She hopped through the window. Then she looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you okay? You look kinda stressed."

"It's nothing, just, stuff."

"Really? Cause you're usually all energetic with that smirk of yours."

"Honestly, I'm fine. Just kinda bored."

"Okay. Well, why don't we go out and do something?" She smiled.

Well, I guess I could go out for a while. I thought. I don't want to do nothing all day. Plus, it would help me get my mind off of my problems. So, why not?

I smiled back. "Alright. Let's go see a movie."

She raised an eyebrow. "Exactly how? It's ran by humans, and I don't think they'll allow two bunnies, or any animals in a movie theater."

I smirked. "Have you ever tried?"

She giggled. "No, but even if they did allow it, we don't have money."

"We're not going to pay, we're gonna sneak in."

"*sighs* Should have expected you'd say that."

"Well, I always do that, and I was never caught."

She slightly moved closer to me and asked, "And what about a drink and popcorn."

"It's called stealing."

She rolled her eyes.

"What?" I asked. "You expect me to ask for some?"

"Whatever." She kissed my cheek and said, "But I get to pick the movie."

"Hehe, fine by me."

Part 13 finished. Aw, bunny love. It's so cute isn't it? To summarize this chapter, once Snowball got a ride home from our crazy friend Arggie, he had his whole gang have a meeting the next morning. The meeting was about the rival gang, The Brooklyn Cast, who wanted to take their territory. Animals were afraid or upset. Some questioned Snowball's leadership. In the end, he declared that there would be no more world domination. And of course, Snowball's official girlfriend Snowflake arrives at his house and they go out on another date. Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter. I don't think I said this, but thank you guys for over 1000 reads. Love y'all! Thank you guys for your support. Leave a comment, and I'll talk to you all later.