Chapter 14

Ren's P.O.V

So it's JR's birthday today and I'm really nervous about Minhyun's plan. JR had some leader stuff to deal with after breakfast. He said that he'll probably be back in the evening meaning that me and Minhyun had plenty of time to go through the plan. To simplify the plan, Minhyun will make me look hot and put me wear JR's clothes and according to Minhyun that should be a nice gift because apparently we don't do that stuff enough because of our schedules... I would just like to know how does Minhyun even know that... And why would he come up with a plan where I get fucked... Not that I mind in the end, but still...

"Maknae, get in here!" Minhyun shouted from his room and I walked in nervously.

"So. We have pretty much the whole day to make you look hot enough for JR... We need to style your hair!" Minhyun said and I was already regretting my decision of letting him help me.

"Seriously?" I asked annoyed.

"Yes. Now go take a shower, you need to smell good!" He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked fake hurt. Minhyun just rolled his eyes and pushed me out of the room.

After I had finished showering Minhyun threw me some JR's clothes to wear and I swear that I have never regretted anything this much... This is better be worth it...

I wore the clothes after Minhyun had convinced me that JR will think it's hot that I wear his clothes and walked back to Minhyun's room.

"You look just fine! I don't understand why were you even worried!" Minhyun said once he saw me.

"I'm still not convinced that this will work tho."

"Whatever, just come here and let me do something to your hair." He answered and I did as I was told.

"What about Aron and Baekho?" I asked while Minhyun was dealing with my hair.

"Well... I'll hangout with Aron today, so we'll probably go somewhere else." He told.

"And Baekho?" I asked.

"Um... I'll talk to him or something... Don't worry about it." He answered carefully.

"Okay..."

After some hours...

Minhyun's P.O.V

JR texted Ren that he'll be back soon making the maknae panic again. I just took him back to their room and told him to be ready. Then I went to find Baekho. Luckily I found him soon from the living room playing with his phone. I sat next to him on the couch.

"Hey." I said trying to sound normal.

"Okay, what kind of crazy plan are you dealing with now?" He asked making me blush a bit.

"H-how did you know?" I asked shyly.

"You're not very good at hiding your plans." He answered coldly.

"So what are you planning to fail this time? I'm guessing it's about JRen again." He continued.

"Nah... I'm just helping Ren to give a nice gift for his beloved boyfriend..." I told nervously making Baekho look at me.

"Let me guess, you told Ren that he should just look hot and let JR fuck him once he gets back?" He asked making me blush again.

"How..."

"I just know you too well, I guess." He answered before I could even finish my sentence. I just blushed more and looked away. I can't believe that he can still make my heart flutter like this...

I looked at him again and saw him smiling a bit. Then before I could register what was happening, I felt Baekho's lips on mine. I was frozen in shock... But then he deepened the kiss making me finally kiss him back. But little did we know that Aron saw that and left the dorm quickly...

30 minutes later...

Ren's P.O.V

Minhyun and Baekho had left the dorm awhile ago meaning that I was alone at the moment. But then I heard the front door... JR is back... My heart started beating faster when I heard steps coming closer... I can do this...

"Hey. Rough day?" I asked when he entered our room and hoped that I sounded normal.

"Yeah..." He said and finally looked at me. I could see something change in his eyes. After awhile he smirked a bit and I finally became convinced that Minhyun really did knew what he was doing.

"Really?" He asked still smirking.

"Happy Birthday." I answered and that was all it took for him to get over to me and kiss me hard. He carefully pushed me on the mattress and I let his tongue in my mouth. He quickly took off our shirts and threw them somewhere on the floor. He started sucking my neck leaving red marks there. I felt his hand starting to rub my member and let out a loud moan.

"H-hyung..." I whined and knew that he was smirking again.

"Needy, are we?" He asked in a teasing tone. He pulled his pants down and I already knew what I had to do. I took him in all at once making him let out a groan. I kept deep throating him until he finally pulled away from me. He took my pants off too and told me to get on all fours while he got some lube from his drawer.

"With or without prepping?" He asked.

"Without..." I said just wanting him inside me already. I felt him pour some lube on my hole making me a bit nervous, since it's really been awhile when we last time had sex.

"Just let me know if it hurts, okay?" He asked worried and I nodded. He slowly pushed in and I felt like I would rip apart. He waited for awhile once he was fully in. I soon let out a moan and he started moving slowly.

"Ah... hyung..." I moaned when his thrusts became faster and rougher. He started pumping my member making me let out a loud moan.

"Hyung! Faster!" I moaned really loudly and shamelessly. The dorm is empty anyways... I need to thank Minhyun later...

"You feel so good Minki-ah..." He whispered to my ear and started kissing my back while moving faster and rougher. I knew that we were both close and soon JR let out a groan and came inside me. I moaned loudly as I soon came on his hand too. He pulled out slowly making me whine at the loss a bit. He fell on the bed next to me and kissed me lovingly. I kissed back almost immediately.

"Thank you. I swear that this is one of the best gifts I've ever got..." He told with a smile.

"You're welcome..." I answered a bit shyly.

"I love you so much Minki... So fucking much..." He confessed making me smile.

"I love you too Jonghyun..." I answered and kissed him again and cuddled closer to him. I'm so lucky to have him...

Author's note
I made it! A special birthday chapter for the angel leader Kim Jonghyun aka JR♡ And he's also my ultimate bias so it means even more to me♡

And I'm probably not going to update in awhile again since I still have no idea where this story is going... But some triangle drama between Minhyun, Aron and Baekho going on...

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment:)