Chapter 4

Minhyun's P.O.V

Next day I decided to ask Ren a bit more about him and JR. But of course I can't just ask that from him but I can try to trick him to tell me.

I found Ren from the kitchen and sat next to him.

"Where's JR?" I asked.

"He went out earlier." Ren answered.

"Okay, good because I wanna ask you something" I told him.

He looked a bit scared when I said that so I have to be careful with this.

Ren's P.O.V

What does Minhyun even want to ask from me? Does he know about my feelings for JR?

"So. You two were acting a bit odd yesterday, so I was just wondering if something happened between you guys." Minhyun explained and I had a panic inside my head. What should I answer to that?

"N-nothing. Nothing happened between us, I swear." I managed to say.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yep, I'm sure." I assured him and left.

Minhyun's P.O.V

I'm so not convinced that nothing happened between them.

I heard the door and saw that it was JR. I walked up to him and decided to ask from him too.

"Hey, how are you doing leader?" I asked.

"Okay what do you want Minhyun?" He asked annoyed.

"Did something happen between you and Ren yesterday?" I asked. His eyes widened and I noticed his cheeks getting red.

"W-why would you ask?" He answered shyly.

"Because you two were kinda acting weird yesterday." I told and he blushed even more as he looked down. I think he might actually tell me something.

"Just spit it out, you can't fool me. I can see you blushing JR." I told him and waited for an answer.

"I-I accidentally kissed Ren when I tried to wake him up." JR finally told.

I can't believe it! JR kissed Ren! Now I really have to make JRen happen! I need a plan!

"Y-you kissed Ren?" I asked him to make sure that I really heard it right.

"Y-yeah..." He answered quietly.

"Okay, what exactly happend?" I asked.

"Well I tried to wake him up the second time and he suddenly pulled me down and I kissed him and I kinda hoped that he didn't realize that but I guess he did." JR told pretty fast.

"Okay. But did you maybe like it?" I asked carefully.

JR's P.O.V

Did I like the kiss? Why does Minhyun even want to know that?!

"M-maybe." I told him and looked down.

"I-I gotta go." I said quickly and went to me and Ren's room.

"Hi!" I heard Ren's adorable voice as I walked in.

"H-hi." I answered a bit shyly.

I sat on my bed and we looked at each other. Suddenly there was an awkward silence between us and neither one of us was willing to break it.

Minhyun's P.O.V

I was behind JRen's door and heard nothing. So annoying!

"Minhyun? What are you doing?" I suddenly heard Aron's surprised voice. I turned slightly to look at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked and tried to change the topic.

"Well right now I'm wondering what are you doing." He answered.

"Nothing interesting." I told.

"Then why are you behind JR and Ren's door?" He asked.

"You don't need to know. So just go and forget what you saw!" I told him.

"Okay?" Aron answered and slowly walked away.

I let out a sigh of relief and leaned on JRen's door and it accidently closed. And got locked. Whoops. I just quickly walked away like nothing happened. But maybe...JRen will happen! They're locked in a room so they should be able to confess in peace. So my mission will be to keep Aron and Baekho away from that door. That should be easy.

Ren's P.O.V

Me and JR both looked at the door.

"Oh no!" JR said and ran to the door.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's locked! We can't get out!" JR said and I just looked at him.

So I'm gonna be stuck with my crush for who knows how long!? This is not good...