Chapter 8

Baekho's P.O.V

Me and Minhyun decided to talk about JRen a bit, so we went to our room.

"So. Do you think that they will get married one day?" Minhyun asked and I let out a small laugh.

"Maybe. I just hope that they remember to invite us to their wedding." I answered with a smirk.

"If they don't invite us then we don't invite them to our weddings." Minhyun said smirkng a bit too. I somehow started to think what would happend if me and Minhyun would fall in love too. Maybe we would get married too. I smiled at the thought without even noticing. But Minhyun noticed it of course.

"Why are you smiling?" Minhyun asked while smiling too.

"Just thought what would happend if we would fall in love too." I answered truthfully and Minhyun blushed a bit.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Because Ren and JR seem so happy together and I just wonder if we would be as happy too. And they were as close as we are before they fell in love" I told and Minhyun blushed more.

"Well I guess you do have a point." He agreeded.

"Do you think that they have already done, you know, that?" Minhyun asked out of nowhere.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked shocked.

"Well, I was just wondering. And also, I wanna know!" He answered in a whiny tone.

"They probably just got together Minhyun." I told him.

"But I've read fanfics where they do it the same day they confess." Minhyun said with a pout.

"So that's where you got that from. Wait, you read fanfics? About Ren and JR?" I asked shocked. Who knows what else he is hiding.

"Of course! My life isn't complete without them." He answered.

"You're weird. But I would actually like to know that too. So is that our next mission?" I asked and we both smirked.

"Of course, partner." He answered and we laughed evilly. This is going to be fun.

JR's P.O.V

I was cuddling with Ren in our room and I couldn't stop thinking how sexy his body is at practice. It's like I can't stop thinking about that. I wonder does he ever have thoughts like this about me.

"Hyung..." Ren said quietly. I looked at him telling him to talk.

"I wanna see Minhyun and Baekho together like us." Ren said taking me off guard.

"You serious?" I asked.

"Yeah. Can we do something?" He asked and I smiled.

"We can try but you can't make love happen just like that." I told him.

"I know, but let's try, at least."

"Okay. Let's try to make BaekMin happen." I told him and he smiled happily.

Minhyun's P.O.V

"Do you have any idea how are we going to get them do that?" I asked from Baekho.

"Well, we just need to get Ren to wanna do it and we're pretty much done." He answered.

"What about JR?" I asked confused.

"From the way he looked at Ren in the practice, I think he's already got some thoughts like that about Ren." Baekho told and I soon agreed.

"So how exactly are we going to do that?" I asked.

"Well, let's not lock them in their room again." He answered and I punched him in the arm.

"Well duh! Anything else?"

"You could go talk to Ren and find out what he thinks about JR and I do the same with him and try to get him think about Ren more. Or we can keep extra long practice and make sure they both sweat a lot and look at each others." Baekho suggested.

"The second one actually sounds pretty good." I admitted.

"And we could make sure that they get to be alone once we get back to the dorm. And if it goes well, they will probably do it." He added and I agreeded.

"So we have a plan." I said and we laughed evilly again. I hope we can pull this off.

Author's note
So I finally updated. It feels like forever since I updated last time. But I haven't really had inspiration and I also finally got a new phone, so my time has gone to that. And I also went to B.A.P's concert, so my feels are still on them. And a little bit in History too again since I started to remember the concert again, so. I hope I can start updating faster but I can't promise anything. Maybe some smut in the next chapter, just so you know. Remember to vote and comment:)