Chapter 1

Ren's P.O.V

It was a normal day in our dorm. We had a day off and we were all just laying all around the dorm. I was just watching tv with Baekho and Aron while JR and Minhyun were playing on their phones. I'm so bored. Nothing interesting comes from tv and nobody is talking.

"I'm bored!" I whined getting everyone's attenion.

"Well what can we do about it?" Aron asked.

"Entertain me!" I answered.

"How?" Minhyun asked a bit annoyed.

"I don't know. You think of something" I told him.

"If you're gonna keep whining then go to your room!" Aron almost yelled.

"Aron! Don't be so harsh on the maknae! Ren, just go to our room and do something" JR said and I just did like he told me to and went to our shared room.

JR is always so nice to me. He's one of my favorite hyungs. And Aron can be really annoying sometimes.

But lately I've felt like I'm closer to JR than before. He's always protecting me if the others are mean to me, he makes me feel better if I'm homesick or upset and keeps company to me if I need it. I'm really happy about that.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me. Can I come in?" I heard JR's voice and smiled.

"Yeah, come in" I answered.

"You okay? What Aron said didn't make you upset right?" He asked worried.

"Don't worry I'm okay" I assured him.

"Okay. I just don't want to see our maknae sad. You know that right?" JR asked and looked at me.

"Of course I know that silly!" I told him and hit him playfully.

"Good. I'm just gonna go back now, okay?" He told me.

"Sure" I said and he left. I smiled as I thought how kind JR is to me. I'm lucky to have someone like him in my life.