Dylan O'brien dirty imagine

Heyyyyyyy so it's my first imagine so I hope u like it. ;)

*knocking* "Hello hello? anybody home?" you hear your best friend say.

Omfg what the hell was Dylan doing here?

"Hey Dylannnnnnn. " you say

"hi (y/n)

"why are you here?" I ask

"well y/n, I've been missing you lately." Dylan says with a shy smile

"WHAT THE FUCK!? I just saw u yesterday. " I try to say with a straight face but can't.

he starts so laugh too.

he looks at you with a smile

"What?" you ask.

"I just love that smile."

"hehehehe" I laugh all stupid and stuff.

shit what the fuck did I do that for.

Then all of a sudden our lips meet.

He looks at me and says " I've been waiting 15 years to do that;)"

"well I've been waiting 15 years for you to DO that!" then he runs Me upstairs to my bed and throws me on. I smile and ask "so what's in store?" Dylan chuckles and looks at me and says you'll see (y/n) oh you'll see. ;) he kisses me all over my neck he moans and says I just love to kiss you. He kisses me all down my neck. and says y/n I'm sick of all the teasing. please let's FUCK! I nod aggressively. he kisses me and it feels like a million little flowers. I moan but try and hide it. he rips off my shirt and then looks at my boobs and smiles and says "titties" I laugh constantly until I see him rip off his pants and underwear. His dick was so huge and I smile he says "oh you like what you see?" I smile and nod. he rushed into me without letting me adjust to his size. I moan and he moans as if saying he likes it too. he starts to thrust really hard and you say Dylan in a low moan. "say my name y/n" Dylan moans. you can't say anything but moan vigorously. "I SAID SAY MY FUCKING NAME "Dylan yells.

"DYLANNNNNNNNN " come on don't stop please don't! awwwww FUCK y/n. your making me hard. but then I push him off of me and he gets this puzzled look and I go down to his cock and it's huge! I start to kiss all over the head and he moans I look up and wink ;). "SHITTTTTT Y/N GAWD YOUR MAKING ME CUM! I started to feel him twitch in my mouth. so I went all in a bobbed my head up and down. Dylan finaly cummed all in my mouth and I smile. Dylan says "it's your turn". he puts his head down by my vagina and I put my head back as he goes all in. he puts his tounge on my g spot and then as if it couldn't get any better he put three fingers in me a moved them in and out of me. I moand so loud people in China probably heard me. I was getting tighter and he was going all the way. and then I cummed all over his fingers and he licked me clean and said. "You're great at this." and I responded "I know! haha!" He rolled his eyes and we made out for an hour straight and then fell asleep in each other arms.