Visiting

Summer's pov:
The next few days were hard. By now everyone at school had found out about the accident, and Niall being in a coma.
Everyone keeps giving me their pity, but  I don't want it, if they didn't always bring up Niall being in a coma then I think I would feel a little better by now, but no, everyone always has to bring it up.

It was the end of the day, only Thursday though. 
Everyday after school I've been visiting the hospital to see Niall, hoping to go in and see him awake, but as always no luck.

Today I was gonna go with Liam and Zayn. They've seen him a couple of times too, but today we all agreed to go together in my car. 
So as we agreed, they came over to my locker, as I finished getting all my things, closing it we walked out the back doors to my car.

Liam, who was sitting next to me in the front seat, turned the radio on. It played 'Alibis' by Marianas Trench softly.

"From the scraped and bruises
To the familiar abuses
I'll kick and scream but it never changes anything"

I listened to it, humming to is quietly. 
"Niall told me you could sing", I said after a few seconds to Liam and Zayn.

"Um yeah I guess we can", Zayn said.
I nodded my head and replied, "He told me your also going to x-factor with him, that's exciting"

"It is, it's um actually my second time", Liam said, blushing slightly.
"Really?! Did you get in the first time?" I said, now interested in this.
"Yeah actually, but Simon thought I wasn't ready to move on so he sent me home", he said more confident this time. 

I nodded my head. 
"I'm sure you'll go further this time, never give up right?" I said, turning quickly to smile at him, then focusing back on the road. 
"Right!" Liam said, smiling back. 

"And all my, all my faces are alibis
This is not the man I hoped to be
And I'm just trying to stop the bleeding
I don't know how the words go
I just started not say no"

"Don't want it, don't get it
I know you won't regret it
Don't surface, don't surface
And I feel so damned worthless
Another day is gone and all my faces alibis
All my faces are Alibis

And me, I'm half the man I wanted to be"

The song finished off, as I parked in front of the hospital.
We all stepped out the car, me locking it after, and walked to the front doors. As usual I walked right in and to the elevator, since I already know where Niall's room is, and the lady at the front desk knows me.

As we got to his room, all three us went in quietly, there Niall layed, still in his coma, everything was normal. His heart monitor was beeping normally like always, he looked like he was breathing fine as well.

Just looking at him I wanna cry, but I stopped myself, I wasn't gonna cry in front of Liam and Zayn.. I wouldn't..

********************************************************
A/N: heey lovess

Short update, bc I felt like it, and I'm most likely not gonna update this week. With school starting again (ew) I'm probably gonna have lots of homework and shitt, so yeah.
But if I can, I will try my hardest to update soo..

But for now hereee.
Remember to comment, and maybe if you have any ideas with what else I can do with this story, message me!
Also remember to vote! Byee.

~M xox