Wow

Niall's pov:
The next day was Monday. School, ugh. 
Seriously Mondays just suck, having a whole week of bullshit is gonna be hard, especially since Harry is a 'popular' word probably got around about Harry's and I's little 'chat'. 

Shaking my head from these thoughts I got up from my bed and headed towards the bathroom. 
After doing all my business in there, I went back to my room putting on some clothes for the day. 

After getting all that done, I got my old, worn out backpack and phone, and walked down the stairs.

'Mornin mum', I greeted her, kissing her on the cheek. 
'Morning love', she replied back. 

Putting my backpack on the counter top, I opened the fridge, taking the bread out, and putting it in the toaster. 
Grabbing some Nutella, and a butter knife, I put it beside the toaster, so when it was ready I could spread it. 

While waiting for the toast, I took my phone out from my back pocket and went to my text messages, clicking Summer's name. 

Niall: Hey, wanna lift to school?
Summer: Sure! Thanks Ni
Niall: No problem, I'll be there in 10 , bye!
Summer: See yaa

Locking my phone, and putting it back in my pocket, I looked at the toaster, and as I did, the bread poped up. 
Grabbing it quickly, I burned myself. 

"Shit!" I yelled, shaking my hand like a idiot. 
"Why did you do?!", My mother asked, rushing over, chuckling at me in the process. 

"It's just a little burn babe, nothing big", She said, calming down, unlike me. 
"It hurts!", exclaimed.

She laughed again, shaking her head at my 'sillness'.
"Put it under cold water, don't wanna be late for school!" She said, walking out the kitchen. 

I did as she said, and left it there for a good 30 seconds. 
Thinking I'll be fine for the rest of the day now, I closed the tap, and went back to my food. Finish making it, I ate it under 2 minutes, grabbed my car keys and left, yelling a 'bye' throughout the house.

Slamming the door shut, I run outside and into my car, starting it, backing out the drive-way and to Summer's house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The morning went by fairly quick, which I was glad about, who wants to be at school, honestly. 
Even if the morning went by fast, everyone was giving me looks. 

Either, 'Wtf is wrong with you' or 'Nice going bro', looks. 
All because I just stood up to Harry. 

I shrugged off everyone's looks and kept walking to class either way. 

Now it was finally lunch, I was sitting with Liam and Zayn currently, talking about x-factor.
Apparently they were gonna go try out too, I never knew this could sing, but you learn something new everyday, right?

After changing the subjects to movies, I see Summer coming into the cafe, looking around, to see who she could sit with. 
After a little looking around, she notices me looking in her direction, I wave at  her to come over, she smiles and does. 

"Hi guys", she says softly, setting her phone down on the table, getting a granola bar out form her backpack. 

"hey", Liam smiles over to her, Zayn just nodding his head, giving a small smile. 
"Um Niall can I talk to you later?" She asks, turning her head my way. 

"Sure, after school?" I ask her, she nods her head agreeing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As said, I met Summer by my car after school. 

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I ask. 
"Can we talk in the car?" She asks, I raised my eyebrows in confusion but agreed none the less.

As we got sitted in the car, I turn to her, waiting for her to go on and start with whatever. 

"So um, yesterday when Harry was at my door, I over heard everything you guys.. said, from the window", she said looking down at her hands. 

"Oh.. um", I said awkwardly, I thought she wasn't home..
"Yeah.. Um, I wanted to thank you, all those things you said about me to Harry, it was really sweet", She smiled up at me. 
I smiled back at her, maybe this is my chance. 

"I hope you know I meant every word I said", I replied looking  directly in her eyes. 
"I know", She then says smiling even more. 

I started to lean in, at first she wasn't doing anything but sit their frozen, but then she started to lean in as well.

This is all I've been waiting for. This moment.
This moment where I finally get to kiss Summer May.

Finally our lips touch, she kisses back instantly. Her tongue slipped into my mouth, obviously telling me shes had more experience then me..

We both pull back at the same time, trying to catch our breaths.
"Wow', is all she muttered, I nodded agreeing. 
"Wow.."

*************************************
A/N: Hiyaa

Yay I updated again! Hopefully I can keep this updating under control and on a roollll.
ha that rhymed. 
Anywaysss, tHEY KISSED! WOW.

Didn't expect that now did yaa ;)
haha, tell me what you think in the commentss
Remember to vote! Share this story with you friends as well :D

~M xox