Dreaming

* LAST CHAPTER, READ A/N*

Summer's pov:
I blinked a couple times before fully opening my eyes, I looked around the room and saw all white. Looking down, I see that I'm in a hospital bed, and had a bunch of wires attached to me. I sit up a bit, until I feel shooting pain in my back, I groan and lay back down.

I turn to my other side and looked out the opened the window, rain was pouring out there. 
Hearing the door, I turn to it and see my mother walk in, her back was facing me as she was closing the door, as she turns around she see's me awake.

"Summer!" She says, starting to tear up, running over and hugging me, I groan of the pain and she gets off immediately.

"Sorry", she says, whipping her tears.
"Mom, what happened?" I ask, looking around again, seeing a whole bunch of flowers, and teddy bears. 
She sighs and sits down.

"What's the last thing you remember?"  She asks.
"We were at graduation, Niall was in the hospital, did he wake up? Is he okay?" I hurriedly ask my mother.
She has a confused look.

"Honey, Niall's perfectly fine, you were the one who got seriously injured in the car crash after coming back from the cafe with him, and you didn't attend graduation.." She says looking down at her hands.

"What do you mean? I was there! I was there with Harry, and Niall was in a coma, an-"
"Honey, calm down, I think you just dreamt all of this, none of that happened sweetie"
"Then.. where is Niall and Harry?" I asked, confused more then ever.

"Okay, let me start from the begging, you and Niall got in a serious car crash after coming back from the Cafe, Niall had a broken arm, and hurt his back, but you were more in pact because the truck hit your side of the car, you were in a coma for 2 months sweetie"

I sit there shocked, I didn't want to believe what she was saying, Everything that happened, Niall in a coma, prom, Harry and I getting back together, was just.. a dream.

"After graduation, Niall and Harry both went to try for x-factor, they both made it in, as solo artists, but then they were put into a band with three others guys", my mother continues. 

"They're gone sweetie".

I sit there, letting everything sit in. 
Why, How? 
I just don't understand. 

"Im gonna go get the doctor now", mom says while getting up and leaving. 

I couldn't believe they just got up and left while I was here like this.
More I thought about it, the more mad I got, I couldn't believe them, I really couldn't. 

They're gone. 

************************************************

Oh hey, long time no update..?
i'm soRRY!
Honestly I don't have an excuse, I'm just rly sorry,buT since this was the LAST chapter, I just want everyone to know, i am making a sequel, no promises that I'm gonna update a lot, but seriously, I will try.

Thanks to everyone that actually stuck around this story, if your confused about anything, feel free to comment or message me!

Vote pls? :)
~M xox