Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Jess POV)

Im Jessica Jess for short i'm nineteen i moved to London after my husband for six mouths. I have a little sister and a older brother my dad died by a car crash when I was sixteen I'm really closed to my all of my family.

My alrm went off at ten o'clock what can i say i love to sleep. I got up to get some breakfast after that I went to take a shower and got dressed in

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=9718459&.svc=copypaste&id=114936879 then I putted a necklaces that has my husbands ring on it once I was done getting ready it was already noon so I went out for lunch and walked around the city and I found a park. I went to sit on a bench and got out my drawing book and a pencil and started drawing. After I was done drawing I look at it, it was a picture of my husband and I when I said bye for the last time. I didn't even realised it was getting dark so I got my stuff and started walking back home.

When I was passing a ally I heard someone scream I went to check it out making share that I stayed in the dark. I saw five guys with a girl pressed age the wall and they where doing something to her then she just fell on the floor. I started backing up but just my luck I bumped into a trash can "did you hear that" one of the guys said I started to run but I bumped into something when I looked up to see one of the guys. He garbed my arm and pushed me to the wall

"p-please d-don't h-hurt m-me" "but love what's the fun with that" before I could say anything I felt the worse pine in my life I tried to scream but he putted his hand over my mouth then I blacked out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• I hope you guys liked this chapter :). Ok if you what another chapter I need 5 votes and 3 comments. Thanks for reading my book :) -Joy :)

P.S TODAY'S MY 14 BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote.

Comment.

Share.