P R O L O G U E

Being a senior in high school with strict parents is hard. Especially for Hazel who loves like that. Hazel is 17 and is a senior in high school, with A's and B's. At first Hazel was not the most greatest student, she did a lot of regretful things when she started high school, though as time past she matured. Hazel's parents were strict. Very strict.

She had a tight schedule everyday, with no breaks. Hazel had wake up exactly at 5:00 in the morning, then get ready for school. She had to leave her house by 6:50 so she could catch the bus. The bus ride from home to school took a good 40 minutes, since the bus driver had to pick up other kids on the way. Then when she was at she felt more freedom and cherished her moments away from her parents. Then when school ended, there would be no hanging out with friends.

She had to come straight home and do her chores. Her chores changed every day and they had to be done perfectly. Her parents did work and they weren't there when she did the chores. But just because they aren't physically doesn't mean they can't see Hazel. They are so strict they hung up cameras around the house. Yup, that's how crazy they are.

Today was the same day for Hazel, but she felt so tired. It wasn't unusual for Hazel to be exhausted by the end of the day, but this time it was ridiculous. She couldn't stand straight, or walk without almost tripping, she couldn't even keep her eyes open. When it was time for bed Hazel mentally thanked the heavens, quickly doing her routine before bed. She had to take a shower, brush her teeth, and electronics were off.

Once Hazels head hit her pillow she was out like a light.

"Hazel..."

"Hazel wake up sweetspark..."

Hazel jostled around in her bed, till she sat up quickly, but then she couldn't move at all. Hazel looked around wanting to know where the voice was coming from, but soon a blue led appeared in front of her. That blue off burst and suddenly there was some metal man standing there. Hazel was familiar with the transformers franchise, so she knew exactly who this was. Primus. This dream was already amazing for her.

"Primus?" Hazel question, but already knew the answer.

"Hazel... You must promise me something..." Primus said as he started to flicker.

"A-Anything..." Hazel unconscious mind said.

"You must help the Autobots. Help them in any way you can..." Primus said, but he was starting to fade away.

"Wait! What do you mean?" Hazel questioned, but sadly Primus was already gone.

Hazel woke up quickly, letting out a gasp of breath. She was sweating slightly and was panting heavily. That dream was... Interesting.