A New Adventure - FroggitxReader

(To the requester: I'm sorry I couldn't make it more "serious"... it turned out to be kinda like a crackfic...)

You suddenly woke up on a bed of flowers. It wasn't as soft as it seemed.

You got up and looked around.

"Where am I..?" - you quietly asked yourself. And from right behind you, you heard something... a croaking. The sound that frogs make. Looking over there, you noticed... there was a weird kind of frog. It was mostly white with a black stomach... it seemed like there was something right underneath it, but it was just kind of a mark that looked like eyes and mouth. And the creature was rather big for a frog.

- Huh...? Who are you..?
- Ribbit, ribbit.
- Ah, I'm-... I'm sorry, I don't understand you...
- Ribbit!
It seems like... none of you can understand each other. You sighed and lifted it up.

- I'll name you... Froggy! And you're a boy.
- .....ribbit.

Good job! You gained a new friend in that unknown place.

You continued walking, as you tried to remember how did you get here... you quickly realized - you probably hit your head and had amnesia. That made more questions - were you lying over there for long? What if that frog is some kinda perv that just watched you sleep?! You looked at Froggy with a judgmental look.
It seemed not to know what you want. You smiled at him and continued your small journey, soon to be interrupted.

- HEY! - someone shouted. Their voice was quite... weird.
- ...hm? - you said and looked down. You noticed... you just stepped on a flower! ...a talking one, actually.
- What the heck do you think you're doing, you idiot?! You want to kill me?! ...Well, maybe I-
- Oh geez..! I'm so sorry, little flo-
- DON'T INTERRUPT ME! - it shouted again.
- ...A-alright, alright... - you replied. - ...But you interrupted me too!
- And?
- ...butthole.
- What did you say? - it asked with a scary face.

- ...You're a butthole, you mean flower! - you shouted, pouted your mouth and continued walking. After all, why'd you talk to someone so mean?
- HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE! - he shouted.
- NO! - you replied and went on ahead. Though, soon, the flower interrupted your small adventure again. It popped out of the ground and you almost stepped on it again.
- Oh come on, mr. flower! I just wanna explore with my friend, Froggy!

- HA! This place isn't for kids! You really think you can just wa-
Suddenly, Froggy jumped at the flower and squished it.
- Ribbit. - (He probably said "Hush.") You sighed and lifted him up again.
- Don't jump out of my hands so suddenly! At least Ribbit 3 times. And don't squish mr. flower without my permission!
- COME BACK HERE, YOU-
- Alright, squish him!
And Froggy squished mr. flower again, giving you time to run away. Of course, your friend caught up with you pretty soon.

You continued talking with him, walking around. And somewhat, you haven't met anyone but more frogs. They didn't go with you, but they were friendly.
Before you realized it, you reached... some kinda house. And, for some reason, there was no one there. The small building seemed really warm. It had pretty, pastel-like yellow, orange and white colors. As soon as you stepped into the living room, Froggy hopped out of your hands and took a seat on the armchair.
- What is it, Froggy..? - you asked, as your friend looked you in the eyes. You could easily notice he's sad about something, so... You gave him a hug. He didn't have arms, so he couldn't hug back... so you gave him one more thing. A small kiss on the lips.

Then, suddenly... a bright light flashed out of nowhere, confusing you. You quickly got up, even though you couldn't see anything. Rubbing your eyes, you soon could see again.

- Geez, what was thaaa-....

Froggy... wasn't here. But on his place, there was a handsome, teenager boy. He was wearing a light-green hoodie with some black print on the stomach. It reminded you of what Froggy had on his stomach. The boy had also short, white hair and green eyes.
You stood there, shocked.
- ...WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO FROGGY?!
- Idiot. Your "Froggy" is right in front of you. You didn't even let me explain! - a familiar voice said. You looked around, but didn't see anyone.
- Oh no..! Now I'm hearing voices..! Froggy, where are you?! And what is the voice talking about?! - you shouted, covering your eyes, soon to feel someone's arms wrap around you.
- Please don't be scared! I'm here... Your Froggy is here!

- Huh...? B-bu-
- CAN I FINALLY-
Then, Froggy stepped on mr. flower again.

- Hush, Flowey. I'll explain it myself! - the boy shouted.
- I told you not to squish mr. flower without my permission, Froggy...
- ...Sorry... - he said, looking away. You looked at his face, soon to place your hands on his cheeks and... pinched them.
- OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!! - he shouted. - S-stop! Don't do that! It hurts!
- Good! - you shouted back. - Why didn't you tell me you're a human?!
- ...I-I... I couldn't talk... all I could say was "ribbit"...
- Oh. Right...

Mr. flower mumbled something from under Froggy's shoe. He struggled, until he got out and grasped for air.

- GOSH, can you NOT step on me?!
- ...no? - Froggy replied, smiling, as you giggled.
- Ugh.. you're all so annoying! Fine then! Go on! I bet you can't do anything without my help!! - he shouted angrily, then hid himself underground.

Right after that, Froggy told you what's going on in the Underground. That everyone was changed into "Froggits". And to undo the "curse", you have to kiss all of them!
Froggy promised to help you with that.

And thus, your journey with Froggy began.

(New AU - everyone in the Underground (except Flowey and the humans) is Froggit and you have to give them a kiss to make them come back to their "normal" form which is human in here lol)