Ain: If she knows the truth??

Her brother open the door lightly and show how much she happy with that baby.

Bro: Do you want to broke this smile ???

Anirudh nodded her head right and left ..

Ani: no, I want her to be happy, btw whose baby is this??Intha baby ya thedi yarathu vantha enna panurathu???

Nive (doc): Don't worry Mr. Anirudh, this baby don't have a parents. And it was adopted from my orphanage home, so there is no problem. I am do it according to government rules.
Anirudh​ accept it in half mind because he had no other chance.
Ani: you guys don't want to say this truth to her???

Bro: Avaluku theriya varum pothu parthukalam let's​ it free now.
After the lone conservation everything comes to end. Ani thanked to Nivetha for her help.

The day after tomorrow Jas was discharged from the hospital, she is spent  a lot of time with that baby, when Ani saw her with that baby he felt guilty​ that he was lied to her, so Ani avoid to speaking​to her and he shows himself as in very busy shuddle.

At one day evening...

Jas and the baby were in balcony, she shows a bird's to the baby, which is flying on the sky..He slowly went there
.
Ani: Jas.. his vocied out.

she turned around and see him.

Jas: this has been a long time you call me like this, now a days Rockstar Anirudh was Damn busy. He had no time to talk with his wife and baby" she said in a sarcastic tone.

Ani: Not like that, I had one problem, your brother and Everyone wants to hide it from you but I can't. Without telling that to you ..She interfered between him.

Jas: okay, at least say it now.

Anirudh told everything to her, and his eyes welled up by the tears...Even Jasmine's eyes too.

Ani: I am extremely sorry to hide it from you, i really didn't meant to hide it, ithukaga nee enna punishment kuduthalum vangikuren but pls don't leave my side . He kneeling down in front of her.  Pls...I beg you ..

She slowly kneeling down with him, she cupped his chins in her hands. His tears wipped by her thumbs.

Jas: I know everything Ani, you don't need to blame yourself.
Anirudh got more shock to hearing​that,

A: what??

Jas: yeah, I just heard it by open the door at a time, I am not meant to hear it. I have a pain first but when I got to know  how much you guys love me, it's reduce my pain.

Said wiping her tears, she continues..
You don't need to hide it from me, if you say this on that day I can try to accept my fate and the fact. But now I forgot everything because of this baby. "   My unbiological baby"    it's help to can't remember our baby.. no..This is my baby. I never used that word again..

She started to crying out loud

Ani : don't cry nah, he hug her and try to consolidate but she pull herself from the hug

Jas: yeah,  I won't..We going to have a two babies in future.

Ani: Huh? Two?? What do you mean?

Jas: Is  doctor doesn't say that we can't have a baby in future ryt?? So this one and our future one in that way we can get two babies. This is what I am saying.

Anirudh feel little calm to see her confidence,

A m vo: when she became this much mature person??

Ani: if u want 10 more babies I am ready to help for that" he smirked at her.

She smiled, at the same time blushed like a hell..She  cannot want to stay before him so she quickly stood up and try to leave but Ani held her hand and make her bumped on him.

Jas: Leave my hand Ani...I have to go, baby is waiting for me..

Ani: This baby also waiting for you..He said with a smile.

Jas: poda loose, sari soilu nama baby ku enna name vaikalam " she changed the topic.

Ani:  Hmm, correct we didn't think about it right?? Okay will do name event soon da.

Jas nodded her head.

As their wish they did named​ events, they were super duper happy with that baby. The baby name is  "Niranjan"  it was selected by Jas's brother..

After the one year Anirudh and Jasmine were blessed by one little Angel. They name as  " Niranjana"  which is similar to their son.

THE END.

Hola amigo friends,

Here  is final update of PREMAM .
Thank you so much guys for your lovable support, without yours support I can't finish it this well.  I am really happy to  write this story, it's really close to my heart.

I have a reason to say it. It's gives so many lovable sisters to me. Especially my sweetie. Thank you baby for being with me.

Once again thank you so much Friends for your lovable votes and comments on this book.

Much love,
Thiyanirudh ❤