PART 95

The room was filled with pin drop silent. Everyone was silent Except Jasmine who eagerly want to know about the baby.

A'Parents: Ani, jas  we'll wait outside. Said and left from the room.

Ani and jas only there.she looked at him and sense that he was in tension.

J: Ani..She broke the silence.

A: um..Yeah said and avoid to met her gaze.

J: where did  you go? When I get back to the concious I was search about you but you aren't here.

A: ohh. I went to.. she cut him​ off

J: going to see the baby??" A exception overload in her words, her brightened.

A: No, he said little harsh. Because one side he lost his baby another side Jasmine want to see the baby. He don't know how to tell the truth to her. How can he say that "your dreams are broken" if he say it what is her reaction?? How much she broken into herself,  If she leave his side how can he tolerate that.he afraid for everything.

He silently looked somewhere,Come here Ani" she said. Ani went near to her.she  signalled to him sit beside her. He too do that what she said to him. She touched his cheek, gently caressed it.

J: Ani, what happens ​to you?? Why you didn't see my eyes when talk to me.

A: Nothing happen to me, I am... he stopped the further words because jas moved her hand from his chin to chest. she placed her palm on his chest, she felt his heart beats aren't normal. She looked at him but his gaze were fixed on the floor.

J: don't lie to me Ani, I know that you are not in the normal condition. Something bother you. Do you hide anything from me??  Whatever it maybe tell me. Don't stressed yourself " said with a full of  love n concern about him.

He could not help to stop his tears, he buried his face on her chest, and started to crying. She was confused but let allow him  to cry.

Ani started to saying the truth by himself without she asking.

A: I am so sorry jas, I am not a good father. I failed to save my..." He was struggling to find the words..

Jas make his position straight and she too get up and sit on the bed. "Now tell me Ani"

Ani: our baby...Tears  scrolls on his cheeks, jas got the tension she grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him  closer​ to her

J: what happened to my baby?? She raised her voice.

A: Baby...Baby...Ani  stood up from the chair jas to stood up.he went the silent mode  again, jas could not tolerate his silents anymore.

J: Ani you make me mad at you, just spills out .

Ani: no more" all could he say, before he finished it she give a tight slap on his cheeks.

J: what the hell are you talking about our baby???  How could you think like this?? Tears welled up on her eyes. Don't dare to stay in front of me get out from here " she yells in her high pich.

Anirudh don't know what to do and how to console her. She began to cry out loud.

J: it's all my mistake, if I am took a care on my steps I never fall on there my baby also saty in live with me"  she scarmed  between her crying.
Ani try to touch her but she moved  back,

J: I don't want to live in this world" she said and punched on her stomach by herself where they did operation to her, it  gives a more  Pain to her but she continued the punching .Anirudh was shocked by her actions he quickly grabbed her hands.