PART 93

Ani read it again .what hell is this?? He glared at that nurse.
A: what the hell this form say??? My wife in critical condition??

N: Yes, sir she is in very critical condition.
A: What happen to her?
Jasmine brother interrupted between them,
B: we explain what happens to her , first u put the sign in the form , they start the treatment process to her.
Anirudh signed on the form and handover it to the Nurse.
Then he turned towards her brother with a question mark look.
B: Actually, what happened in the home ' he looked at Anirudh's mom.
A: anyone tell me what's​happens to her?? He almost yelling at everyone.
A'M: She fall on the floor ' she said in a lower tone.
A: floor??? But how?? She is stay with you?
A'M: yeah, but I don't know when she claimed down and why did she goes there?
Anirudh didn't utter any words. He weakly sat on the chair, his mind totally stricken 'Stay with me Ani' her words again and again slammed on his ear.. Unknowingly tears scroll down on his cheeks.

A m vo; I know nothing goanna happens to  you and my dear kid, you both are come back to me safely, we live happily.

As his thoughts expand like a train chains it was broken by the nurse.

N; Sir, Chief Doctor Want to meet you immediately.

Anirudh rushed himself towards the doctor room. He don't have a time to excuse his self, straightly entered into the room.

A; Doctor, you.. I ..am...Jasmine.. words are struggle to come out from his mouth.

Ram( Doctor) ; please take your seat Mr.Anirudh.

Ani nod and slowly sat on the chair and looked at to the doctor.

Dr.Ram; so, you are the patients husband? Asked while putting eye on the reports.

A; yes, doctor. I am her husband.

Dr.R; oh, hmm Mr.Anirudh I am so sorry to say this, he stopped the  further words which leads Anirudh in tension.
A: what happened to her doctor please tell me the truth. He said

Dr.R: Your wife has injuried in the major parts so heavy bleeding make her condition very critical. We do our best to save her and the baby. But in its lot of difficult is there. So..

Anirudh's cheeks weting by the hot water  drops which is  uncontrollably fall from his eyes.

Dr .R: We understand your feelings Anirudh but, it's our duty to inform about the patients condition to their relatives.
Anirudh wipes off the tears.

A; Doctor is any possible to save them??

Dr.Ram: if there any possible  I will do it Immediately but ..No . We can't save both maybe if u want save anyone.

A: Anyone???  His heart broken into million pieces. He stood up from the chair and left from the room.
"My dream comes true Ani. We create a Happy family. I am eagerly waiting to see our baby, maybe he is like u?? I want to make him as like as you".
    Her words hitting on his mind and make him crying​ out loud..He cover his face by the palm and cry hardly.

Everyone was shocked by seeing him in that condition and rushed themselves towards him.

A'D: Ani what did the doctor says?? Y r u crying ??
He doesn't response to their questions but still crying.
B: Anirudh, crying isn't solution to anything. First tell what did he say? Raised his voice.
Anirudh slowly tell the truth to everyone.

A: They said ' yaravathu oru thavugala than save pana mudium nu' he  said in between a tears and continued' Naan yara choose panurathu , Yara venamnu vidurathu??? '

Tears welled up everyone eyes...they don't know how console Anirudh and what decision could take in this situation??

A'M: Ani, please stay strong da, nothing gonna happen to her and the baby. 
She hug him and try to console him.

A: Mum, I want both of them in my life. Without them I can't imagine my life.

A'M: we also want them da, don't cry da. Her eyes also wetting by the tears. 

B: You don't worry Anirudh, I won't allow to anything happen to my sister.i will talk to the doctor.

He said and run inside the room.

B: Doctor.

Dr: yes, what can I do for u??

B: please save my sister Jasmine  doctor. He said 'we want her  to be safe' added.

Dr:  we can do our best services but
.
B: Don't tell like that, why not u try to do the operation to her? It's may help to save them .

Dr:  she met heavy bleeding in this situation operation is impossible and one more thing the baby need mother's  body heat to survey.

B: ohh...sir if u don't mind can I say my opinion?

Dr: Sure,

B: if the baby need a heat give incubator period . It may help to the baby survey and protect from the infection.

Dr: R u well known about this section?

B: Not very much sir,. Little know about the Gynecological.

Dr: oh, that's great. We check up her firs then we decided.  He said without looking at him.
B: whatever it maybe do it fast sir. He says and left from the room.

He came near to the Anirudh.
B; Anirudh,  be stop the crying . They try to their best so don't lose it hope. He narrated what he talked into​ the doctor.

Ani looked at him once and hug him tightly.  His heart building the hope ..

Meanwhile inside the doctor room.
Dr.Ram: I am really shame on u, Nivetha .  U must say that in the beginning u can't have any experience to treat the pregnant patients.
Nivetha kept her gaze on the floor.
Dr.R: answer me idiot, what can I say to that patients relatives??
No: I am so sorry sir, I just..
Dr. R; just shut up , u useless fellow. He yelled at her
You know what, her's brother have a knowledge about the Gynecological, he give the idea to what kind of treatment is there to save the patients. No if this news leaks out it's a big black mark on this hospital. Her husband is famous one too so we must hide this before anyone find about it.
Nivetha: sir...... She explained the plan.
Dr.R: At least ithayathu sothapama Pannu. He ordered to her.

To be continued...!
Here the another one chap,

Do u understand guys?  Actually what happened to Jasmine and baby?? What did Nivetha do to Jasmine?? 

I dedicate this chap to DORA_Gabriellaa who eagerly waiting for this chap. Thanks baby for your support and hope so it's fulfill Ur exception.
  Baby pinkrozzes I add u in this story as a  doctor.  But u r..😷😷😷

Try to guess it..
Love,
Thiya.