Ani: are you mad?? Why did you do like this?? It's hurt you..

J: Leave my hand..She try to get free from his holding.

Ani can't control her, and he saw the bleeding on her stomach.

A: pls stop it, see you get the bleeding. ..Mom..Mom..As he called for a help she push him back and took the knife in her hand, without any thoughts she stabbed herself.

Ani: jasmineeeeee" he screamed...

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jasmine...He got up from the chair..Jas too​ got up from the bed and hold him by her hands..

Jas: Ani, Ani....She shook his shoulders are you okay?? She asked to him.

As she shook him, he came to present time, seeing her make him more weak. Are you okay??!! He seeing head to foot of her " Why are you get up from the bed?? You need to take rest right??? Come on sit " he try to make her sit on the bed .

Jas: I am fine, just tell me what happened to you?? Why are you shouting like that??

He doesn't have an answer for her questions. Thinking about it make him Shiver. He felt his heart beats are increases which give dizzy feeling.

Ani: I want a water. " He gets more sweating and his hands were shivering.

Jas took the water bottle and make him to drink the water. She make him sit on the bed.

Ani: may I hug you?? He asked like a kid

She didn't  give an answer to his question, but she gave answer by an action. She hug him and caressed his back smoothly.

Jas: don't panic, I am here for u always. She kissed on his hair.

Anirudh's​ sweat doesn't stop, he still think about that dream.

A mvo: y I got this dream..I never ever want it to become​ true.

Jas: calm down da.  I really don't know what happens to you and why you react like this?? She still hugging him.
They broke the hug, Anirudh's looking totally pissed off

"Here your parents" they heard a voice  and turned towards ​the door side. Her brother entered into the room with one baby. Anirudh was stunned to seeing baby on his hands.

Her brother handed the baby to her. Jas thought it's her baby. Her happy level were increased like a ocean. She showers kisses on baby.

Jas: My baby..Oh, god how beautiful he is??  Ani see he is exactly looking like you. " She said.

Anirudh replied by a  smile to her.

Ani: Jas, one minute pls. He Excuse himself and grabbed her brother handed dragging him out from the room.

Ani: whose baby is this?? What the hell are you doing?? We must tell the truth to her" he almost yelled at him.

Her bro  : Ani, it's hospital don't make noise here, I adopted that baby.

A: okay, what???  you adopted that baby? " He glared at him

Bro: yeah, I know that need to tell the truth to her but I can't, do you have a breve to tell this to her? If you say that what is her reaction?? Do you know how much her heart broken??

That bad dream once comes in front of his eyes like a lightning.

Ani: is my parents know about it??

Anirudh's parents and Jasmine's parents came there. They said we accept it Ani, we need Jasmine to be happy.if u see her in broken conditions you too worried about her. So both of you loss your happiness, it's better than that please , accept this baby as yours.